Request - Morrissey Under The Influence

Dave2006

I'm off work, sick, and bored. Going through my CD / Record / ipod collections.

For some reason I was never able to copy "Under the Influence" on to my ipod - when I put it in the laptop, it spins and does nothing... Consequently, I never listen to it :(

Is there any chance that some kind soul could upload it for me? Pretty please?

Before anyone jumps down my neck for asking for comercially available stuff and tells me to go out and buy it...here's a photo of my vinyl and cd copies of this album - so Mozzer has has his cash from me for this one

I'm off work, sick, and bored. Going through my CD / Record / ipod collections.

For some reason I was never able to copy "Under the Influence" on to my ipod - when I put it in the laptop, it spins and does nothing... Consequently, I never listen to it :(

Is there any chance that some kind soul could upload it for me? Pretty please?

Before anyone jumps down my neck for asking for comercially available stuff and tells me to go out and buy it...here's a photo of my vinyl and cd copies of this album - so Mozzer has has his cash from me for this one

It was copy protected, wasn't it? And weren't the proceeds going to charity?

Peter

So, not just me then? Makes me feel better...

I might try copying it in the same way I do vinyl...If I succeed I'll upload it

Yeah, Audiograbber did the trick for me.

You could also try CD-DA Extractor which rips protected CDs. It's commercial software but there is a trial version available.
http://www.poikosoft.com/

I've just checked and it works with this disc !!

Here you go. I found this on another hard drive.

Cheers,

Peter

Thanks Peter
I've spent half the afternoon recording it from my stereo on to my lap top, and converting it to MP3 - I tried to upload it - but my computer has been attacked by some spyware (Keeps popping up saying "intervalhehehe") so I've spent the other half of the after noon sorting that out (with less success :()
Dave

Back
Top Bottom