Request: Killarney recording, anyone?

Spicer

Has Forgiven Jesus
Hi all

I missed this the first time it was posted. Would any kind soul out there care to upload it? Thanks a million :)

Also, does anybody have any photographs from the show? I'd love to see them... and sharing is caring!

Spicer said:
Not just a pretty face, are ya??
There's some would say I'm not even that!;)

What a pity you're not willing to post it and share it without seeking something back in return.

As stated in previous threads, I don't have anything "trade-able" so it's likely I'll never see the DVD. Terrible pity.

...in time, I guarantee it will be available (along with my Palladium 28th) to all. I just want to expand my personal collection first.

MarkAnthonyOC said:
...in time, I guarantee it will be available (along with my Palladium 28th) to all. I just want to expand my personal collection first.

Which is quite right! I know how difficult it can be to start collecting the "rare" items many people are not willing to trade.

deco105 said:
many people are not willing to trade.

It's not that we're not willing to trade, it's that we don't have a lot of rare, collectible material to trade. There is a subtle difference.

I didn't have anything rare or collectable either - until I bothered to show up with a camcorder and point it towards the great man.
Now, I'm getting a few trades (which I would not have otherwise gotten).
I've found that a lot of traders won't even respond to you unless you have exclusive recordings of your own.

You know how to press record on a camcorder or tape-recorder - Then why haven't you??

MarkAnthonyOC said:
I didn't have anything rare or collectable either - until I bothered to show up with a camcorder and point it towards the great man.
Now, I'm getting a few trades (which I would not have otherwise gotten).
I've found that a lot of traders won't even respond to you unless you have exclusive recordings of your own.

You know how to press record on a camcorder or tape-recorder - Then why haven't you??

To be honest I'd rather watch the show than tape it, but I do appreciate the efforts of those that do record the shows. Is there any chance of either of these DVD's ending up on dimeadozen or smithstorrents.co.uk, once the become not so exclusive i.e. once other traders are no longer interested in them for trade?

Joe Dolan said:
To be honest I'd rather watch the show than tape it, but I do appreciate the efforts of those that do record the shows. Is there any chance of either of these DVD's ending up on dimeadozen or smithstorrents.co.uk, once they become not so exclusive i.e. once other traders are no longer interested in them for trade?
Yes, in a couple of months or so. I'll even make it available to Cork people (which is quite generous, seeing as I'm a Kerryman)..

MarkAnthonyOC said:
Yes, in a couple of months or so. I'll even make it available to Cork people (which is quite generous, seeing as I'm a Kerryman)..
I
Still smarting from the other week are we? :D I would like to have something to trade, but almost everything I have I've downloaded. I guess I'll just have to wait then. Although if I was going to be down Valentia some weekend....

Back
Top Bottom