Request: Janis Long 2004 Broadcast

CemetryGates

Will Not Smile For Anyone
Can anyone upload the full radio broadcast?...I lost it a while back due to a faulty disk and I've never been able to get it in full since then.

Thanks,

Janice Long Session BBC Radio 2 - Recorded 9 December 2004 BBC Maida Vale Studios London,UK.

1. Intro (Janice Long)
2. Play Easy To Get
3. Redondo Beach
4. Interview
5. Noise Is The Best Revenge
6. It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
7. Closing (Janice Long)

Thanks...Do you have the interview parts in seperate tracks too, or just the performances? I'd like to have that if it's not too much trouble...

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi can i just say you are amazing for putting this on thankyou . :) If you can put the tracks on only that would be great also thankyou very much

Fellow Disciples of the Most High Man of Manchester,

There are audio editors online that are a) free and b) easy to use. Audacity is one.

I think it would be nice if people want something specific (i.e., interview parts without the music) if they'd download the editors and do it themselves and then be kind enough to upload it here.

People have already done a great deal of work to share these files, and if they're not exactly as you'd like download them, work on them and share them. But don't keep asking people to do all of the work.

Something like this can be easily done in an hour or less, and that includes finding the program, downloading it, learning to use it and doing the editing. Add the time to upload the edited files and you're done in two hours or less. It's not that big of a deal, but the fact that you're willing to make the effort matters.

Do some of the work yourselves folks!

There are a lot of kind people here who share. For those who are always requesting, maybe do a bit of the work and contribute something yourself, please.

It's a two way street.

Thanks to those who continue to share. Your generosity is most appreciated.

- unrulyboy -

I do shier a lot of stuff on this forums these days just the other day i uploaded the exit festival video of you tube which took me four hours to upload i would have done this myself but i have not downloaded the recording i have only downloaded the music.

Hi i would just like to say a big thankyou to you for putting the 4 single songs on i hope it was not to much trouble .

Back
Top Bottom