Request For James Maker Footage 2004

Raymonde135

Hello everyone,

I have an odd but important request...

Does anyone have any footage of James Maker's live appearances supporting Morrissey in 2004?

I am interested in putting together a short documentary, if you would like to know more just send me a message.

Thank You.

James Maker footage?

Anbody got a link to any James Maker footage? I missed him in 2004 (I was in the bar) and have regretted it since. Youtube has nothing other than 1 dodgy Raymonde video - Im hoping somebody somewhere has got something more recent I can watch!

TT

Re: James Maker footage?

Anbody got a link to any James Maker footage? I missed him in 2004 (I was in the bar) and have regretted it since. Youtube has nothing other than 1 dodgy Raymonde video - Im hoping somebody somewhere has got something more recent I can watch!

TT

I have no idea how I managed to post an almost identical request into Raymonde135s post. I came on here to request Maker footage and must have spotted it subconciously, opened it and replied with my request, instead of starting a new thread. Man. I'm on autopilot! Anyway, I'd like to back up Raymonde135s request... ahem.... I'll get my coat!

TT

Back
Top Bottom