REQUEST: Eager To Be Held

Gay4Moz

Hi Guys

Wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for a nudge in the right direction of a link for the B-Sides Collection "Eager To Be Held".
I know from spending ages looking for it, that it may be a fruitless plea, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks Guys, Appreciate it.

Russellx

Hi Guys

Wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for a nudge in the right direction of a link for the B-Sides Collection "Eager To Be Held".
I know from spending ages looking for it, that it may be a fruitless plea, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks Guys, Appreciate it.

Russellx

Many many thanks to Smelly French Boy (RIP) and Girl, the download link is still available from here

*edit*
Ooops, I didn't realise that download links had been expired.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help Kewpie, I knew this forum would be the right place to come. The link is now down though, I should have mentioned that in my original post :/ Dont suppose you know of another source? I know there's probably hundreds and thousands of requests similar to this and I dont want to come across as pushy or arsey. All your help is much appreciated :)

That would be absolutely fantastic, and most appreciated. Sorry for the slow comeback, I've not been able to get near a computer. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom