Request: Alma Matters video edit version

headmusic

headmusic
Hi Guys!!

I am looking for the Alma Matters Video in good quality, I looked in the forums and I couldn find it. Could anyone upload it? I have one where the image is good but the sound isnt, so if any of you have the same edited audio in high quality in MP3, so I can overlap it with the video, it would be nice too. Is there an audio edited version of the song? Maybe in the promo copy of the single??

Thanks!!!

Headmusic

Last edited:
I´m happy that you are happy.

Hi Joe:

I don't want to abuse of your kindness but, do you have the video for "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" in similar quality? I have it, but the quality is too bad for a big screen. I am preparing a Moz/Britpop party and I also need that video. Do you have it?? I would be even more happy if you do!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks a Lot, VOB or MPG would be great too!! But the links don´t seem to be working. Do we have to wait before trying again??

What is the difference between the edited version and the one that is/was available on iTunes?

Thanks a Lot, VOB or MPG would be great too!! But the links don´t seem to be working. Do we have to wait before trying again??

They're all working fine now. It's the whole video, not just a clip and it's in great video and sound quality straight from promo vhs (pal)

I just downloaded the Video. It looks and sounds great!! Thanks a lot. I have Our Frank in very good quality in case anyone wants it. The video version is edited, its a little bit shorter in the instrumental part.

I just downloaded the Video. It looks and sounds great!! Thanks a lot. I have Our Frank in very good quality in case anyone wants it. The video version is edited, its a little bit shorter in the instrumental part.

'Our Frank'? Yes please; If you'd be so kind.
You can never have too many versions of that video :)

Is the Our Frank video forthcoming????

Hi!!

Sorry i havent been able to upload because Its 189MB or so. I have only shared through soulseek so anybody can give me a clue on how to upload it? Maybe mediafire or some other similar site. I have never used them before.

Thanks!!

Hi Guys:

Here is the video for Our Frank. maybe its an upgrade for the one you have. It is the one available in smithstorrents and the credite os for them, but some of you might want the video alone, without Sing Your Life and Sister Im a poet.

Download link Morrissey - Our Frank.VOB (189.31 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/VLJ6D77OBU

I hope it works since I have never uploaded anything. I also have "The Boy with a thorn in his side" video in very good quality, but with the VH1 logo.

Cheers

Headmusic

Back
Top Bottom