Req:Morley Interview with Moz,Uncut,March 2006

sistasheila

tjekket
does anybody has it and could scan it please -that would be so nice- cannot be found online-i heard the interview is a very entertaining read...

thanks so much ..!!!
one question more:
do you know if the morrissey in conversation has a longer version of the interview..i read a review where they stated that the morley interview was cut shorter in the orginal print in the uncut mag and is only avaiable in full length in the moz in conversation book? is tht true?

I'm afraid I don't have a copy of Morrissey in conversation.
Hopefully someone who has a copy will give you the detalis.

morley: Do you think there might be a tendency to take yourself too seriously?

moz:[face/warning/agony]

morley:Iwonder why people think you are a control freak.

moz:Oh, kill me, please [face/sigh/resignation/peril/a quick sip of vodka and tonic].

morley: Do you want to be king?

moz:[face]... [cringe]... [hallelujah)

morley:How much money would it take to convince The Smiths to reform?

moz: [face]... [sigh]... [twitch]... [snort]... [feels for dagger or hankerchief in breast pocket]... [stands up in an act of sudden aloofness]... [sheer dishevelment of the mind]...

morley:You've moved to Rome?

moz:I travel so much that I actually live nowhere. I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I left Los Angeles last year after seven years. I became an Italianophile, yes.

You moved to Rome to be with someone?

Something.

Because of someone?

Something.

Someone?

Something.

You met someone and moved to Rome to be with them?

That's the tabloid journalist in you, as if there is no story unless there is a greasy little tabloid element to it.

*loooool*

Last edited:
:D Its a funny interview isn't it?

That was the first Moz interview / magazine with Moz I bought.
When I was becoming interested in him, but didn't know much...maybe not even aware of The Smiths :o
And it had a little overview of some of his previous albums, which came in handy :cool:

thanks so much ..!!!
one question more:
do you know if the morrissey in conversation has a longer version of the interview..i read a review where they stated that the morley interview was cut shorter in the orginal print in the uncut mag and is only avaiable in full length in the moz in conversation book? is tht true?

Yes, it's the last interview in the book and it mentions that the uncut version was slightly truncated. Don't think it's very much longer though.

Back
Top Bottom