REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please

Mr Reynolds

Hi guys - Can you help? I am trying to put together a new mix of Moz/Smiths covers as its been a while. I lost most of my old files which contained cover songs so I would really appreciate any help. Is there a definitive list of covers anywhere? Also I noticed that the old Covers links in Downloads are inactive now.

I'm really interested in unusual or left field covers (like Light 3000 - There is a Light electro style cover) for example. Any suggestions much appreciated!

When I've finished I'll post up the compilation I put together for anyone interested.

Cheers...Mr R x

Mr Reynolds

Re: REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please...

No one? :(

Mr Reynolds

Re: REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please...

Thanks Mr P - I'm game if you are! Also have you any good quality recordings of your covers you did? I like your Teenage Dad but I have a poor quality version?

drifter

I hope this works

https://www.sendspace.com/file/noe4tx

grab it while you can. don't know how many can upload or how long it will last

heres the set list ^

Last edited:

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber

Thanks Mr P - I'm game if you are! Also have you any good quality recordings of your covers you did? I like your Teenage Dad but I have a poor quality version?

It'll be in there somewhere in the misc covers folder when I upload it. The only covers I'll omit will be the Janice Whaley versions, it wouldn't be fair to her.

Gimme a while.

P.

Mr Reynolds

Thanks Pete x

Mr Reynolds

Thanks Drifter! It worked for me too. Some great covers I hadn't heard in there too!

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber

It's gonna be ready about 9pm. It'll be worth it though, loads in there.

P.

Mr Reynolds

May the Flying Teapot sing you to a tea leaf paradise! x

Mr Reynolds

Thanks Peter! Really appreciate that. Some great stuff to chew through. I found a lovely cover of America Is Not The World by Christy Moore and of course there was the Jane Horrocks Life Is A Pigsty a while back but I can't find that many later period Moz solo covers. If anyone can point me in a direction I'll be very grateful. I dug up this lovely version of Let Me Kiss You last night - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrnt4d5KjE

Top Bottom