Reno, NV - Grand Theatre (Nov. 11, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Suedehead / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ganglord / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist (order not 100%) provided by ChadBC.

Last edited:
Ah, it's our very own Moz-hater-bot. Totally incapable of an original thought.
I don't believe a record company has ever sponsored a Morrissey tour - at least not in the lasts ten years, so your comment is both idiotic and utterly f*** witted.
You clearly hate Morrissey with a passion. Understandable and perhaps even justifiable. But why spend so much of your life doing so? Imagine when you're 80 looking back on all this time you spent discussing a human being for whom you have nothing but hatred. What advice would you pass on to yourself?

Wrong. Again. It would be too much to expect you to go back and read what I've said when morons like you pop up.

I repeat - what I posted was pure and simple fact - and I understand why you don't like those facts, and what they mean.

Tough.

At :43 Morrissey is
I love this man
He says what he wants to say
To Men around the world:please be more like Morrissey
There should be a button on dating sites instead of labeling body type , they Id how much they are like Morrissey

My teenage daughter and I travelled from Canada to to Reno to see Morrissey after being fans for many years (well, me since the late 1980s and my daughter since 2014 -- she's only 17). Anyway, we were in the pit and had a fantastic time. We both thought Moz was in excellent form -- he looked happy and fit, and his voice was amazing. We were very pleased with the setlist and, from where we were standing, thought the crowd was very engaged and appreciative. We certainly didn't notice anyone leaving where we were. About 10 people tried to jump on the stage. Moz tried to shake each one's hand before they were carted away by security; he also signed an album and took numerous letters from fans. Favourite moments included First of the Gang; Paris; Speedway; What She Said/Rubber Ring; and Crashing Bores. I think the smoke machine must have malfunctioned during Jack the Ripper as we didn't actually see Moz at any point during that song -- just a great deal of smoke. Needless to say, we were very relieved when he reappeared! We travelled a long way, spent quite a bit of money to do so, and are so glad we did. Brilliant performance and a truly brilliant artist!!

Why did you give him a record and a necklace ??
Because I knew that he LOVES The New York Dolls & he always accepts gifts plus I wanted to get noticed by him. :wink: So during the Reno show he signed my album & I gave him a little note & I told him I was the girl that gave him the New York Dolls album & necklace & he remembered me & right after he was about to sing he was like "People Are Nice". :handok::relieved:

Because I knew that he LOVES The New York Dolls & he always accepts gifts plus I wanted to get noticed by him. :wink: So during the Reno show he signed my album & I gave him a little note & I told him I was the girl that gave him the New York Dolls album & necklace & he remembered me & right after he was about to sing he was like "People Are Nice". :handok::relieved:

Fair play

This is the correct setlist order, based on my recording:
Shoplifters of the World Unite
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ganglord
Jack the Ripper
Kiss Me a Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Suedehead
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
One of Our Own
Irish Blood, English Heart
The Bullfighter Dies
The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Meat Is Murder
How Soon Is Now?
You Have Killed Me
What She Said
First of the Gang to Die
-------
Judy Is a Punk

My teenage daughter and I travelled from Canada to to Reno to see Morrissey after being fans for many years (well, me since the late 1980s and my daughter since 2014 -- she's only 17). Anyway, we were in the pit and had a fantastic time. We both thought Moz was in excellent form -- he looked happy and fit, and his voice was amazing. We were very pleased with the setlist and, from where we were standing, thought the crowd was very engaged and appreciative. We certainly didn't notice anyone leaving where we were. About 10 people tried to jump on the stage. Moz tried to shake each one's hand before they were carted away by security; he also signed an album and took numerous letters from fans. Favourite moments included First of the Gang; Paris; Speedway; What She Said/Rubber Ring; and Crashing Bores. I think the smoke machine must have malfunctioned during Jack the Ripper as we didn't actually see Moz at any point during that song -- just a great deal of smoke. Needless to say, we were very relieved when he reappeared! We travelled a long way, spent quite a bit of money to do so, and are so glad we did. Brilliant performance and a truly brilliant artist!!

nice
Canadian fan here too
Cool to have that experience with your daughter

This is the pose I adopt when I go to a Morrissey gig, and find the end of my favourite song 'Speedway' is being ruined by some random Mexican dude singing instead of the guy I actually paid money to see.

I dont know you....but I can tell you are a real piece of shit who wouldn't say shit in person cause a mexican woould knock your bitch ass out.

DISCUSS THE ABOVE YOU MOTHER 4KIN WHITE FEATHERED COWARD TROLL BUTTON PRESSERS !
:guitar: :mock: :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::angry:

It says quite a lot about the state of this site that BtBB's often justified criticism of Morrissey regularly gets shot down by the troll button pressers while all the vile racism, death wishes on other forum members and just overall nastiness courtesy of "Urbanus" is met with a collective shrug and even has the blessing of the moderators.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom