"Rendevous In Black" Amazing!

C

Colleen

This book, which was written in 1975 by Cornell Woolrich (my special ordered copy came in today- TWO excellent things that happened!) It's been mentioned before in here; I cannot remember by whom- I apologise. It's a crime novel set in the early 1940's. "Johnny Marr, leans against a drugstore wall. He's waiting for his fiancee, Dorothy." Yes, and this is the strangest part...there is a Morrissey, a Morrissey, Wm, C. Throughout the novel as I've thumbed through it, he's simply referred to as : Morrissey. Very extroadrinary indeed. In 1975 of all years!

> This book, which was written in 1975 by Cornell Woolrich (my special
> ordered copy came in today- TWO excellent things that happened!) It's been
> mentioned before in here; I cannot remember by whom- I apologise.

It was ME! I'm reading it too. So that means we're reading it together. Yay! (Anyone else wanna run out and get a copy so we can have a lil book club? Get to it!)

The beginning is completely gripping. Can't wait to read the rest this week!!

> It's a
> crime novel set in the early 1940's. "Johnny Marr, leans against a
> drugstore wall. He's waiting for his fiancee, Dorothy." Yes, and this
> is the strangest part...there is a Morrissey, a Morrissey, Wm, C.
> Throughout the novel as I've thumbed through it, he's simply referred to
> as : Morrissey. Very extroadrinary indeed. In 1975 of all years!

> It was ME! I'm reading it too. So that means we're reading it together.
> Yay! (Anyone else wanna run out and get a copy so we can have a lil book
> club? Get to it!)

> The beginning is completely gripping. Can't wait to read the rest this
> week!!
Theo, hurrah! I am going to start it tomorrow; I have another book to finish yet. I can't wait! Aren't the coindences strange??? Yeah, anyone else who may be interested get a copy (you may have to order it- ISBN 0-8129-7145-0) C'mon, it's only $12.95 and WELL worth it! YAY THEO!!! Are you almost finished? Where are you in the book?

Back
Top Bottom