Render himself elsewhere

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
I have no idea if this thread or along these lines has been spoken of before but will Morrissey live beyond 60? I can't see it. Suicide seems to be what I imagine the end of Morrissey to be. Or maybe opening up a few cat sanctuaries and retiring off to Ireland.

Anyone else feel the same?

...about retiring to Ireland? Well me actually.:)

...As for Morrissey's life expectancy, maybe we can ask Frank Fenner to calculate it during his tea break, when he's finished calculating Mankind's? :thumb:

This is a selfish thing to say, I do realise that; I have never seen Morrissey live before, and I'm kicking myself for not seeing him on his most recent tour. I have a very lingering suspicion that he will commit suicide in the next year or two.

Though, as with anyone, unless you are in a very bad state, you would feel guilty for the family you left behind. Hmm, I would at least think that suicide is something that the older Morrissey has frequently considered.

This is a selfish thing to say, I do realise that; I have never seen Morrissey live before, and I'm kicking myself for not seeing him on his most recent tour. I have a very lingering suspicion that he will commit suicide in the next year or two.

Erm, why the hell would you 'suspect' that?

Re: Render himself elsewhere - Marriage!

Morrissey will marry in this lifetime so . . . please enjoy the blissful happiness and love arriving for him, it is already happening . . . :thumb:

:sweet:

What a ridiculous thread, how the hell are any of us justified to determine if or when Moz might end his life? good lord, I feel sick

Morrissey will marry in this lifetime so . . . please enjoy the blissful happiness and love arriving for him, it is already happening . . . :thumb:

Where did you hear this? :confused:

I have no idea if this thread or along these lines has been spoken of before but will Morrissey live beyond 60? I can't see it. Suicide seems to be what I imagine the end of Morrissey to be. Or maybe opening up a few cat sanctuaries and retiring off to Ireland.

Anyone else feel the same?

No, i don't see it. Yes, he may have suffered from bouts of depression that would make anyone else beg for mercy for its end. But no..i think he's mentally stronger than most make him out to be.

As for the cat sanctuary..let's hope so!!:thumb:

I think he'll end up living in Monaco. Not paying income tax will have a rejuvenating effect upon him, and he might live to the age of 120.

God could you imagine the absolute outrage and shitstorm that would go down if this happend. If people go this f***ing mental over a picture with Lady Gaga then him getting married will probably make other people commit suicide.

God could you imagine the absolute outrage and shitstorm that would go down if this happend. If people go this f***ing mental over a picture with Lady Gaga then him getting married will probably make other people commit suicide.

Maybe he will marry Gaga. There is no way anyone could take that marriage seriously. It's so absurd it should happen.

Tags
thread fail
Back
Top Bottom