Reminisce about your sign up date here..

Discussion in 'Off-topic archive (read-only)' started by 9 x Fined, May 7, 2008.

1. 9 x Fined

9 x Fined Chip-Ite

Hmm May 2006.

I was on the brink of being out of a job. Living in an overpriced studio in NYC. DJing for $50 a night. Dating an alcoholic. Had no direction. Generally fed up with life back then.

What were you doing?

2. M-in-Oz

M-in-Oz Active Member

Just had my second child & was going through a bit of post-natal depression...wanted something else to think about & it worked:)

3. EPbabe

EPbabe Active Member

Aww.:)

May 2007. I had got into Moz only four months earlier. Busy ordering cd-s from Amazon. Still living in Brussels :tears:, on my own, for the first time ever, and enjoying it thoroughly. Doing up our house in Budapest (we moved in in August last year).

Edit: Actually it's my first anniversay today! :D

4. M-in-Oz

M-in-Oz Active Member

happy anniversary! I remember when you joined...my how time flies!

5. EPbabe

EPbabe Active Member

Do you? :eek: Aww. :o

6. bysshe

bysshe human bean

The Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff.
    After months of lurking, I finally signed up on James Dean's birthday. It was pure coincidence. :)

I couldn't resist the LOL Mozzers. :o

7. EPbabe

EPbabe Active Member

I couldn't resist the frink. Typical me, typical me, typical me.... :p

8. MadameChaos

MadameChaos you should see mine

I'd just recently been to see his live show at the Roundhouse and been blown away. I don't usually take an interest in the people behind the music, but I realised that there was something very special about him. I decided to take an interest in the man himself rather than just the music he produces. I was not disappointed.

9. *EqualOpportunityHater*

*EqualOpportunityHater* Hi

^^^

Awwww Sucky... that's very cute :D

EOH had a life span of over 1.5 yrs as DannyBoy, before he was.... "sent on vacation" ;)
    Then he returned this past Christmas eve as EOH, nicer and more mature :)

PS: EOH's 1000th coming soon... just saying ..... :guitar:

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  10. nugz

nugz SUPAHSTAR!

I was thinking about getting a Morrissey related tattoo. when i googled Morrissey tattoos, one of the forums threads came up somehow. i think it was archived, but yeah thats how I stumbled across the site. I never joined a message board before but I figured it would give me something to do while bored at work. that was a little over a year ago. 7,000 posts later, here I am!! oh and i remember my first solo fight was with Robby. :p surpise surprise!

oh and still no tattoo. im a very indecisive person. :)

11. chica

chica v2.0

I joined this place because there were some interesting OT discussions, I didn't know who Morrissey was. Later I downloaded that album Queens Is Dead or what's its name :confused: It wasn't bad.

12. prisoner77

prisoner77 Member

Some person told me to have a chat in the chat-room when it was mad & funny.

13. Dave

Dave Guest

ha! I'd like to read that.

I was on unemployment, which paid my rent, and I was working part time. I had enough money, no debt, and there was not much to complain about. At least that's how I remember it.

14. bogdana

bogdana Finer Things Club Prez

Home Page:
    http://43things.com/person/b0gdana
    I should check what my first post was because i was either pissed about something someone wrote, or elated because of my morrissey concert. It was definitely after the 7/3 moz concert in Virginia. That was my first one!

I do remember that the whole time I was on the "front page", i had no idea this was seperate and existed. I think davidt had to tell me TWICE, because I was convinced all there was, was the front page.

So if you dont like me here, its Davidt's fault. :p

15. nugz

nugz SUPAHSTAR!

its in that "take your potshots at Robby thread" haha, if you felt like looking through all 5 million pages! :)

16. Sharron Needles

Sharron Needles Rank

I had just gotten back from following the UK tour, was completely broke, and had fallen in love. Little did I know that was just the beginning of the tour, and it would go on for another two years. I would like to thank my ex-employer for allowing me months off of work, and multiple leaves of absence, even when they were eventually no longer paid.... :D:(

17. EPbabe

EPbabe Active Member

18. nugz

nugz SUPAHSTAR!

19. mauve21

mauve21 Long time participant

It was a bloody long time ago actually, so as that I can't truly recall the date.

I'm talking like has to be about I just don't know actually, except that my son
    is now fourteen and I think he was about five when I first came in here.
    I was so naive I first used maree as my username, which is actually
    my real christian name, and only changed to mauve21 a few years later........

20. Renia

Renia blue ribbon

Ahh, only two months ago.

:( and I already have over 1000 posts. D:
    crap.