Reminder: “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” drops December 15th at 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I know what that is and I know you didn’t treat anyone with that ailment.
how do you know,a medical term, with 40 letters is hardly an ailment,i should get a medal for the treatment I dished out.

It could not sound like it was recorded through a blanket and not be sung by a racist whose songwriting talent has long since evaporated. But there's only so much I can do. Think I'm leaning against posting it, anyway.

It could not sound like it was recorded through a blanket and not be sung by a racist whose songwriting talent has long since evaporated. But there's only so much I can do. Think I'm leaning against posting it, anyway.
K.

I don't know whether it will make any difference in terms of traffic and revenue, but I've decided that only a c*** would support this site with content nowadays. So I've uploaded the hi-fi version of Kit elsewhere. If anyone wants it and can't find it, I'll be happy to pm the link.

I don't know whether it will make any difference in terms of traffic and revenue, but I've decided that only a c*** would support this site with content nowadays. So I've uploaded the hi-fi version of Kit elsewhere. If anyone wants it and can't find it, I'll be happy to pm the link.

Ooh ooh!
Pm me! :tongueout:
Pls.

I wonder if this is the same version that was traded to me.

The swedish equivalent would probably be the song "Pappa jag vill ha en italienare" (Dad I want an italian).

Do we really think this will be released or are we just hopeful....I would have thought he would've been pushing for more publicity if the pretty much last unheard Smith's recording was about to be released!!

Do we really think this will be released or are we just hopeful....I would have thought he would've been pushing for more publicity if the pretty much last unheard Smith's recording was about to be released!!

It isn’t the last unheard Smiths recording. Also, he literally uploaded it a year ago and made sure you couldn’t access it until a certain date. What more publicity do you need than make people watch a ticking clock in anticipation?

Back
Top Bottom