Reminder: “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” drops December 15th at 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
It's this:

one of the earliest recordings of the Smiths doing a Cookies cover. To date all that's ever been available is a very poor quality snippet but allegedly a full, cleaned-up version is going to be revealed.

Sweet I have that photo on my wall. Had no idea it was smiths related if that’s an official image. First saw it in a fast food restaurant in penn and just loved it so much I ordered two of his prints

Maybe only one gif would be better. Less is more, as they say.

Also, if this is true, would you be my qt trap gf?

Not if your intent is being obnoxious...then more is more.

Is this Urban again? If it is, then no. If it isn’t, I’ll definitely consider it.

The one Smiths/Morrissey rarity I don’t possess that I want to possess and I didn’t have to give up anything I have to get it this time like I gave up the Hollywood Bowl and Kit.

Out of curiosity, what did you get in exchange for those two gems? Kit was a huge favorite of mine. Thanks for letting it go or being a part of it at least.

Out of curiosity, what did you get in exchange for those two gems? Kit was a huge favorite of mine. Thanks for letting it go or being a part of it at least.

These were years apart, but one was for Kit and the other was for Wolverhampton.

I'm glad that I'm alive to see this. Hope that I'll still be alive by the 15th.

I will pray for you.
22426D79-DF41-4AAC-9369-FC66CB498B59.jpeg

ahh what I would do for a studio version of kit and don't anyone say the version that was cleaned up and put on here.
whos to say the 15th will come and go without the song being put online,the actual fact that the person put a years timeline on it tells me their ego ids through the roof.

ahh what I would do for a studio version of kit and don't anyone say the version that was cleaned up and put on here.
whos to say the 15th will come and go without the song being put online,the actual fact that the person put a years timeline on it tells me their ego ids through the roof.

Uhhh, the studio version of Kit was released. Lol. It just needs a proper mixing.

Uhhh, the studio version of Kit was released. Lol. It just needs a proper mixing.

still sounds bad,the first version that appeared on here was really bad then this version appeared.need to go iv got patients to see.

Back
Top Bottom