Remembering Elvis

E

elvislyalways

Just wanted to commemorate Elvis, who died 27 years ago on 16 August. Was watching a dvd of his tonight and it brought home once again what a superb performer and singer he was. He should never be forgotten and I don't think anyone acknowledged the anniversary of his death...i just wanted to..I do think he is the best looking man who has ever walked this planet...Morrissey excepted of course!

His voice wasn't really all that good. Elvis is the most overrated talent ever.

Re: His voice wasn't really all that good. Elvis is the most overrated talent ever.

I don't know how you can possibly say that if you have listened to his wide catalogue of music. His range is superb and overall, probably the best entertainer we will ever see.

Re: His voice wasn't really all that good. Elvis is the most overrated talent ever.

> I don't know how you can possibly say that if you have listened to his
> wide catalogue of music. His range is superb and overall, probably the
> best entertainer we will ever see.

Pay no mind to Virginny, just another boozey shut in with multiple personality disorder, trolling for something.....

agreed!

he had a comical voice, never wrote a song, and became a horrific monster aesthetically. sure, he had some influence, but as a talent? i'm afraid not.

talent and influence are not the same thing...

Utter rubbish my love, you're out of your mind!!!!

> Utter rubbish my love, you're out of your mind!!!! I second that Lady Bitch! Some people just have no taste, wonder how aesthetically pleasing that one is!

Yea, Elvis was a real stud alright!!

pic198565.jpg

> Pay no mind to Virginny, just another boozey shut in with multiple
> personality disorder, trolling for something.....

Sorry to disappoint you, honey, but I don't drink or do drugs. Elvis on the other hand, how did he die again?

pic198566.jpg

Yeah....too many peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches.

Re: I agree - he didn't even write his own songs!

He didn't have to, the voice would sell anyone's songs!

Back
Top Bottom