"Remember When M Said The Chinese Were A Sub-Species For Their Treatment Of Animals?"

Ed Wood

Yeah...hate to bring it up again, but take a look at THIS (VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO): http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ildlifewatchchinadonkeytigerszoo&sf86866740=1http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ildlifewatchchinadonkeytigerszoo&sf86866740=1
video.nationalgeographic.com/video/news/170607-china-zoo-tigers-kill-donkey-vin-spd
TigerDonkey.jpg

15x5wgj.jpg

THESE ZOO TIGERS HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO HUMANELY KILL THEIR FOOD QUICKLY (LIKE THEY DO IN THE WILD), SO THE DONKEY SUFFERS WHILE THEY STRUGGLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

MORRISSEY IS f***ING RIGHT. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, THERE ARE OTHER HORRIFIC EXAMPLES AND IT ISN'T JUST CHINA, IT'S EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. SICK SICK SICK.

You should be asking yourself why people take their kids to zoo cause they all do.

Unfortunatly there seems 2 be a need for zoos at the moment in order 2 have breeding programs for species on the verge of exstinction and so stop them becoming exstict, and there on the verge of exstinction due 2 humans !!!
Obvioulsy in an ideal world, other species wud be allowed 2 roam around free in the wild and nature take its cause, unfortunatly we dont live in such a world.

but, on the other hand, look at the beyond-disturbing things some canadians do. why??? why would you do that???

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/fraser-valley-chickens-spca-1.4157891

Just read the link, horrifying ! Im not sure ive got any answers !!!

Last edited:
Yeah...hate to bring it up again, but take a look at THIS (VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO): http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ildlifewatchchinadonkeytigerszoo&sf86866740=1http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ildlifewatchchinadonkeytigerszoo&sf86866740=1
video.nationalgeographic.com/video/news/170607-china-zoo-tigers-kill-donkey-vin-spd
View attachment 41719

15x5wgj.jpg

THESE ZOO TIGERS HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO HUMANELY KILL THEIR FOOD QUICKLY (LIKE THEY DO IN THE WILD), SO THE DONKEY SUFFERS WHILE THEY STRUGGLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

MORRISSEY IS f***ING RIGHT. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, THERE ARE OTHER HORRIFIC EXAMPLES AND IT ISN'T JUST CHINA, IT'S EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. SICK SICK SICK.
While yes, I agree this is horrible- have you ever actually seen a cat dispatch prey in the wild? They tend to play with their food.

post edited

Last edited:
While yes, I agree this is horrible- have you ever actually seen a cat dispatch prey in the wild? They tend to play with their food.

Yes. Did you read the article?

Starving Big Cats in the wild do not generally "play" or f*** around with their food that they need to survive. They kill as fast as possible, they have children to feed or they die. "Playing" with food is another story. These Chinese zookeepers were being assholes. They were mad because they weren't getting enough "funding", so in a display of tantrum and f***ing assholery, they took a donkey that LIVED in the zoo and fed it to tigers who are not accustomed to eating this way and said tigers fumbled and struggled to kill the donkey in a fast and efficient way like is done in the wild. At one point, the donkey thrashes around because it's being ACCIDENTALLY held under water. This is f***ing stupid. Morrissey is absolutely right what he said and the way they treat and think of animals over there and I'll add the way they are polluting OUR WORLD with their bullshit factories and non-existent regulations. There is no "honor" in this whatsoever, just a childish tantrum for no funding. Chicken shit punkass bitches. Please read the article next time.

Last edited:
but, on the other hand, look at the beyond-disturbing things some canadians do. why??? why would you do that???

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/fraser-valley-chickens-spca-1.4157891

I will never understand how some people can find pleasure in torturing a defenceless creature. What the f*** is wrong with people?

Just like I will never understand how these loathsome game hunters reason when they see an elephant or lion and go "Oh wow, what a magnificent creature. Let’s shoot it!"

I will never understand how some people can find pleasure in torturing a defenceless creature. What the f*** is wrong with people?

Just like I will never understand how these loathsome game hunters reason when they see an elephant or lion and go "Oh wow, what a magnificent creature. Let’s shoot it!"
yeah, i dont know.... be glad you cant understand it. such people should never be allowed near anyone weaker than them, including children and the elderly.

Not sure what happened in any of these videos posted here, but I can imagine it was something horrific. I can't bring myself to watch animals being tortured. I hate any form of abuse on anyone.

Think ive now edited and deleted everything on politics and the legal system.
You speack out in truth ? and you can be destroyed !

Why is this on the main page? It's virtually nothing to do with Morrissey related news. Can we move?

Why is this on the main page? It's virtually nothing to do with Morrissey related news. Can we move?

Just to remind us of the subspecies comment and why he said it.
Not much has changed for the better in the meantime.
Calling other people a subspecies is very wrong of course!
And the animals? Well, hey you know shit happens.

Unfortunatly there seems 2 be a need for zoos at the moment in order 2 have breeding programs for species on the verge of exstinction and so stop them becoming exstict, and there on the verge of exstinction due 2 humans !!!
Obvioulsy in an ideal world, other species wud be allowed 2 roam around free in the wild and nature take its cause, unfortunatly we dont live in such a world.

Just read the link, horrifying ! Im not sure ive got any answers !!!

Even on the roam, these people are out for the kill. The Wild Turkey is constantly hunted. Turkey murder is a daily phase.
That's why my clever Amazing Turkey Brain is needed more than ever. To transmit compassionate consciousness to the confused.

Just to remind us of the subspecies comment and why he said it.
Not much has changed for the better in the meantime.
Calling other people a subspecies is very wrong of course!
And the animals? Well, hey you know shit happens.

People everywhere need to be called out for what they are, a sub-species, when they act like such. Americans too. Africans sold their own people into slavery and profited from it, sub-species.

Shit happens? Let's not hope it happens to you and yours.

People everywhere need to be called out for what they are, a sub-species, when they act like such. Americans too. Africans sold their own people into slavery and profited from it, sub-species.

Shit happens? Let's not hope it happens to you and yours.

It was a poor and failed attempt to be sarcastic, from me.
All attention on the one part of Mozzers comment (which I disliked) but came out of anger from him seeing very shortly before the interview the horrific footage of the dogs and cats being slaughtered alive, so gruesome.
Unfortunately this footage with the donkey proves nothing has turned to the better for the animals there.
By way of saying shit happens I tried to characterize the reactons of many people and fans that were far more outraged about what Moz said then about that horrific footage.

Tags
animals rights
Back
Top Bottom