Reincarnation?

One thing that is very common in small children, is exactly as per that man’s last example immediately before the clip cut off - for a very young toddler to say “when i was your age, i used to blah blah...”. It’s at the point before the child has learned differentiation by pronoun, and when they’re simultaneously also still learning language by repetition.

I never told stories about past lives, but up until I was about 8 years old, whenever I was alone and perfectly still - like in the bathroom for example - looking down over myself, I would see my arms, leading into my fingers, limbs connecting to my torso, legs leading down to my toes...

And a feeling of total disassociation would completely overwhelm me, because as I saw my limbs, or then looked in the mirror to reconfirm, i was physically spooked by the VERY certain knowledge that I was an “imposter” in my body, for lack of a better word to describe the actual feeling i used to have.

I just knew that inhabiting this body was BRAND new to me, and I was fascinated. Fascinated also that it could even be, that I knew that my inside came from somewhere else, and was just completely unrelated in any way to my outside, physical shell.

And then I was also terrified, when I would realize that I knew that the body was new to me, while *I* was not new, and neither had “I” always been in that exact self.

Years later when I told my parents, they just said to me “thinking dissociative thoughts is dangerous”.

It sounded so dark, and like something that I COULDN’T entirely disagree with, that I shut up and never mentioned any of it again.

But the feeling I used to have when I saw my own body still gives me the creeps now, if I think about it for more than a second.

Because even as child, unnerving wasn’t even the word.

um no

Even if you died and were reincarnated @The Truth, you'd just return as somebody else with a similarly #lowIQ to what you've got now. No escaping it.

Scary thread cause I had a dream today that I had lived a previous life in the Värmland region of Sweden. But then someone came with a snake on a tray and the snake bit me and I woke up.

During the dream I remembered several previous lives which made me feel very confused. I would even call them parallel lives.

Just something that wanted to remind me of that.

The Mandela eftect tells us the people at CERN have cracked the God code and can change whatever they want and they have. Today I realised and even demonstrated to Pilla that we live in a computer simulation by driving the same road twice.

First time it was 6 swedish miles long and seemed to take forever. The second time it was 4 swedish miles long and was over in no time.

Nothing with our lives is for real, nothing at all. You can even change your life with your mind and whenever I think of people from the past it takes a few days and I bump into them.

First time I noticed the Mandela effect was when the way the english word "details" changed overnight. In my previous reality they pronounced it deeeetails and then it changed to de tails. Since that day similar things have happened and since Pilla's sister set up the CERN computer system I am perhaps more aware than others what kind of power the people there have and what they are able to do.

One whisteblower talked about two people disappearing from a room forever never to be found again. The tv series Stranger Things is in fact in part inspired by CERN and the stories coming from the facility.

The Mandela eftect tells us the people at CERN have cracked the God code and can change whatever they want and they have. Today I realised and even demonstrated to Pilla that we live in a computer simulation by driving the same road twice.

First time I noticed the Mandela effect was when the way the english word "details" changed overnight. In my previous reality they pronounced it deeeetails and then it changed to de tails.

Since that day similar things have happened and since Pilla's sister set up the CERN computer system I am perhaps more aware than others what kind of power the people there have and what they are able to do.

I’m f***ing DYING!!!!!! :lbf:

I’m f***ing DYING!!!!!! :lbf:
So was I back then. It can be anything for various individuals but that was the first thing that made me take note.

I love that you find it amusing and I am thankful I can laugh at it too. Some didn't take it so well and some suicides are linked to the Mandela effect but those people probably experienced more sinister changes.

Urban, I’m going to call my friend who works at CERN, and I’m going to tell her to stop f***ing with the pronunciation of the word “details” in your life simulation!

DYING

If a tree falls down in the woods and no one is there to see it did it really happen?

Urban, I’m going to call my friend who works at CERN, and I’m going to tell her to stop f***ing with the pronunciation of the word “details” in your life simulation!

DYING
I've accepted it now but for me it changed and perhaps for no one else. It was ages ago now some time in the late 80's I believe.

If your friend is part of the high classed staff then I wouldn't bother. In a big organisation most have no idea what they are doing anyway.

DYING
This is not the first time I mention it on this forum. But you need to study the Mandela effect and what some people have experienced.

Back
Top Bottom