Rehearsal image shared (September 19, 2022)

juangaleanotoro-19092022-0001.jpg

Update:
Brendan joined them on September 20th.

See also:
IG images from Jesse, Juan & Donnie.
FWD.

Does Morrissey just turn up, sing and leave or does he actually take part in the rehearsals as well?

Saddosay...
You have to not quite live on planet earth to not realize that to enjoy the Irish "greenery and fresh air" you have travelled for hours on a plane, doing your part to ruin what's left of greenery and fresh air anywhere. And don't forget to encourage everybody to do the same...
I'm afraid Somalians won't be making it to Killarney, Alain. But hey, don't let that ruin your pint with Sammy...

edit: who el f***o is "Juan"? the only Juan I know is Juan of the Dead. He has more brains that the lot of you musos. JA.Ja.Ja.

well we know the final song has 6 words,sure some private dick on here will look through the wiki,then again the first word could be enc.
i wouldnt want to know the setlist beforehand its like watching a film where you know the ending.
Is it ‘I’m calling you from the foyer….’

Morrissey leaving rehearsal via a FB private group.

FB_IMG_1663972598247.jpg
FB_IMG_1663972596377.jpg
FB_IMG_1663972599917.jpg

(Shared by: Paul Thomas).

Last edited:
He is hilarious, reminds me of one of the recent shows when he was whipping people on the side of the stage with his microphone cord and saying 'back!! back!!!"
I want that car btw :(

Gorgeous car. I wonder if it’s his own?

This gig is going to be above and beyond emotional given his not so distant grieving(s).
His moment to capture the past while running full speed ahead - 🍂🍃☘️

excellent choice for a re-hearse'll car, even has a vintage number plate.
good to see that folks lined up to pay their respect to their beloved singer.
but why do they think that they can give people instructions to uncover their face once they have aimed their bloody cameras at you? no, sorry, we don't comply and we are not amused!
stuff your camera up your arse!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom