Rehearsal image shared (September 19, 2022)

juangaleanotoro-19092022-0001.jpg

Update:
Brendan joined them on September 20th.

See also:
IG images from Jesse, Juan & Donnie.
FWD.

Or it's a, um... set list sitting on a, ah... hmmm, table? Who gives a shit if someone placed it there for the photo anyway?

Btw Kubrick movies don't have easter eggs. Modern crap made by Marvel are the films you're thinking of concerning easter eggs.
i would gorge on easter eggs till i vomit rather than watch a marvel film,absolute drivel.

Could be a swerve. Post a setlist similar to Vegas but then play a very different show. Hopefully?

No one wants to be surprised anymore, or wait to be disappointed, depending on your point of view.

This with the leaked setlist is horrible. It’s like ‘information overload’, that I have seen they call it, on the telly. Some might put it mildly and just say over-sharing. This is a scandal, I think. Really doesn’t look good

Last edited:
This with the leaked setlist is horrible. It’s like ‘information overload’, that I have seen they call it, on the telle. Some might put it mildly and just say over-sharing. This is a scandal, I think. Really doesn’t look good
Get on the phone to the Garda. You’ve definitely got a case here. 👮🏻

My real feeling is that Morrissey's has an extensive songlist but the thing is that everyone is waiting for a different setlist for every show...not predictable, and different. Sadly, this "common" setlist is him decision since 2015 tours, and you go and hear every same song, again and again...there is people wanting more and more The Smiths and oldies Morrissey songs and etc, but we have to understand the "new" Morrissey, he wants this...the best example was Las Vegas (2 times), same musicians, tiny rehearsals and overall the most short-time shows, just 15-16 songs, no more than 1:00-1:30 hrs playing. They just play always the same, even when he got Alain and Jesse (both are the main composers for him) on the band, and you got a very huge songlist to play, but sadly, is always the same music and arregement, prhases, etc. Is a sad new panorama, but that is the actually and real Morrissey.

My real feeling is that Morrissey's has an extensive songlist but the thing is that everyone is waiting for a different setlist for every show...not predictable, and different. Sadly, this "common" setlist is him decision since 2015 tours, and you go and hear every same song, again and again...there is people wanting more and more The Smiths and oldies Morrissey songs and etc, but we have to understand the "new" Morrissey, he wants this...the best example was Las Vegas (2 times), same musicians, tiny rehearsals and overall the most short-time shows, just 15-16 songs, no more than 1:00-1:30 hrs playing. They just play always the same, even when he got Alain and Jesse (both are the main composers for him) on the band, and you got a very huge songlist to play, but sadly, is always the same music and arregement, prhases, etc. Is a sad new panorama, but that is the actually and real Morrissey.
This is why I gave up going to Morrissey gigs 5 years ago. My then 17 year old son (who was with me) had the ordeal of watching the bulk of "World Peace" being bludgeoned before his eyes, with perhaps Suedehead and a couple of Smiths songs in there to relieve the boredom.

Brendan has joined them:

307903928_474990541202339_8494232905431182539_n.jpg

FWD.

I'm not particularly bothered what he plays, i'm more interested in the vibe of the shows and having a good time. Last time I saw him was in 2018 in Birmingham and he was great vocally but the place was like a morgue. Prior to that it was the 2nd night at Hammersmith in 2015 which was absolutely electric. Hopefully Manchester on the 4th October will be fab.

Saying that New Order really f***ed me off a long time ago when they played at Blackburn King Georges Hall in 1985. They only played 10 songs and 6 were from Low Life, only problem was the album wasn't released for another 5 months so nobody knew any of the songs!!

I'm not particularly bothered what he plays, i'm more interested in the vibe of the shows and having a good time. Last time I saw him was in 2018 in Birmingham and he was great vocally but the place was like a morgue. Prior to that it was the 2nd night at Hammersmith in 2015 which was absolutely electric. Hopefully Manchester on the 4th October will be fab.

Saying that New Order really f***ed me off a long time ago when they played at Blackburn King Georges Hall in 1985. They only played 10 songs and 6 were from Low Life, only problem was the album wasn't released for another 5 months so nobody knew any of the songs!!
I’d like to think there maybe a bit of vary across the 10 dates but I very much doubt it. If there isn’t much vary, then it’s my own fault for choosing to attend the shows. There could be no shows going ahead, so it’s a win-win ……I think. ✅

Looks like five words to me.
well said,same as me,no way is that irish blood english heart.
anybody who says they can see the first ten songs is talking mince,its ten big blurs no matter how much you zoom in.

This with the leaked setlist is horrible. It’s like ‘information overload’, that I have seen they call it, on the telly. Some might put it mildly and just say over-sharing. This is a scandal, I think. Really doesn’t look good
cheer up, its only 96 days till christmas

Morrissey tours = complaint. Morrissey will cancel=photo of band practice/complaint. Now we see the set list=complaint. I have learned you can never please everyone. Go, don't go just please stop complaining every time he does something. I am thankful he still tours, releases new music and continues to inspire.

Morrissey tours = complaint. Morrissey will cancel=photo of band practice/complaint. Now we see the set list=complaint. I have learned you can never please everyone. Go, don't go just please stop complaining every time he does something. I am thankful he still tours, releases new music and continues to inspire.

My thoughts exactly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom