Rehearsal image shared (September 19, 2022)

juangaleanotoro-19092022-0001.jpg

Update:
Brendan joined them on September 20th.

See also:
IG images from Jesse, Juan & Donnie.
FWD.

Was tryin' to figure out if that was the set list sittin' there
alongside the computer.
Couldn't make it out though.
I can only make out Half A Person, I Am Veronica, The Loop, Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings, Jack The Ripper, and Irish Blood, English Heart

I can only make out Half A Person, I Am Veronica, The Loop, Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings, Jack The Ripper, and Irish Blood, English Heart
Hard to tell, looks to me like we hate it when our friends is no 2, our Frank is no.3, knockabout world no 4, then becomes extremely difficult to decipher with half a person, billy budd, black cloud, bonfire (partly based on vegas) and maybe hopefully I know it's over, then everyday is like sunday (11), live in oblivion (12), rebels without applause (13), I am veronica (14), never had no one ever (15), the loop (16), sure enough telephone (17), jack the ripper (18), irish blood (19). I would hazard a guess at TQID based on the length and shape of the words for no.1...which is not surprising given the radio silence and kicking off the tour in Ireland. Would be interested to see what the cord is covering on the picture, I'd like something rogue like king leer (possible based on length) given this is the first UK tour since Alain re-joined and that was played regularly in the early 90s, ultimately it was badged as a tour to promote bonfire so unsurprising the set list is evolution rather than revolution from the US dates also promoting the album. I imagine based on rehearsal opportunity you can expect a few more additions throughout the tour that differ from the US. To me, again that seems a little mis-paced in the middle to final third - as was the case with low in high school and world peace tours. If I was Morrissey I'd open with the three above and then do the bonfire stint. then finish with 7 or 8 songs that are more of a mix of contemporary with hits, last of the famous with I am veronica for example, then end with something like spent the day in bed, also it would be nice to hear something lighter like what kind of people, especially because on the last uk tour he only played 3 or 4 numbers from dog on a chain - which if I recall correctly was released after or around the shows. At the end of the day, that is the same final two songs as the last UK show which is solid but a little disappointing, I love jack the ripper but it's become a little predicable to end the set before the encore (and let the smoke clear), I would personally throw in panic this tour given the last time he played in the UK we were thrown into a lockdown and the world is amidst a real panic at the moment - likewise I would play world peace. But in the end Morrissey will play whatever he wants and that's one of the main reasons why you have to respect him, he won't read forums or sway with the wind, our frank and we hate it is worth the entry fee alone to a lot of people and haven't been played in the UK this millennium, but add in a couple more numbers the uk missed out on in the last couple of years eg the more you ignore me and it's a more rounded experience in my opinion, hoping for a good tour in any case

Nothing is done on accident. Especially if something you are responsible for could be something Moz doesn’t approve of.

That set list could have easily been moved, but instead of the band’s set up being the focus, that piece of paper sits on a table like a well-placed Easter egg from a Kubrick movie.

It‘s to drum up talk and excitement for the upcoming dates.

-I‘m not paranoid, I’m just convinced people have less and less good in them

so, im thinking of going to manchester but there are no direct flights. im not sure i can handle a connection. these are 1st world problems i know. well, i guess i'll have to go smelly old london. sigh.

well we know the final song has 6 words,sure some private dick on here will look through the wiki,then again the first word could be enc.
i wouldnt want to know the setlist beforehand its like watching a film where you know the ending.

well we know the final song has 6 words,sure some private dick on here will look through the wiki,then again the first word could be enc.
i wouldnt want to know the setlist beforehand its like watching a film where you know the ending.
Just like Titanic 😁

What a fantastic venue to prepare in. Beautiful. It’s too easy to take these wonderful buildings for granted.

In all likelihood, the setlist is going to be very similar to the Las Vegas shows, isn’t it?
Probably.
I’m disappointed we haven’t got someone to launch a full scale investigation on that setlist to identify all songs 🙄

I can make out some of the songs listed.
1. The Queen Is Dead (?)
2. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
3. Black Cloud (?)
4. Knockabout World
5. Billy Budd
6. ?
7. I [...] the [...] (not sure)
8. ? - it's a long one though, any guesses?
9. ? - covered by cable
10. First of the Gang to Die (?)
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. I Live In Oblivion
13. Half A Person
14. I Am Veronica
15. I Am.... - any guesses to what the rest is? (7 words)
16. The Loop
17. Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
18. Jack The Ripper
Encore:
19. Irish Blood, English Heart

Seems very similar to Vegas, but the ones I couldn't make out might be exclusives to this tour.

Last edited:
I can make out some of the songs listed.
1. The Queen Is Dead (?)
2. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
3. Black Cloud (?)
4. Knockabout World
5. Billy Budd
6. ?
7. I [...] the [...] (not sure)
8. ? - it's a long one though, any guesses?
9. ? - covered by cable
10. First of the Gang to Die (?)
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. I Live In Oblivion
13. Half A Person
14. I Am Veronica
15. I Am.... - any guesses to what the rest is? (7 words)
16. The Loop
17. Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
18. Jack The Ripper
Encore:
19. Irish Blood, English Heart

Seems very similar to Vegas, but the ones I couldn't make out might be exclusives to this tour.
the last one is definitely not irish blood english heart,if it is then you have better eyesight than most.

the last one is definitely not irish blood english heart,if it is then you have better eyesight than most.
It's very difficult to see, but if you zoom in, you can make out the outlines of some of the letters, and from there it's just process of elimination.

Capture.PNG

Nothing is done on accident. Especially if something you are responsible for could be something Moz doesn’t approve of.

That set list could have easily been moved, but instead of the band’s set up being the focus, that piece of paper sits on a table like a well-placed Easter egg from a Kubrick movie.

It‘s to drum up talk and excitement for the upcoming dates.

-I‘m not paranoid, I’m just convinced people have less and less good in them
Or it's a, um... set list sitting on a, ah... hmmm, table? Who gives a shit if someone placed it there for the photo anyway?

Btw Kubrick movies don't have easter eggs. Modern crap made by Marvel are the films you're thinking of concerning easter eggs.

It's very difficult to see, but if you zoom in, you can make out the outlines of some of the letters, and from there it's just process of elimination.

View attachment 84125
maybe you can see it but even with binoculars im still not seeing it,maybe you have steve austin vision,the six million dollar man not the wrestler.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom