REGAN is an Imbecil

M

Mr.Proper

He got genital warts,herpes and the clap from Russ T. There are things to help that stuff REGAn,one of which is,stay away from russ T. I could have told you he was no good,why do you think he can only get 16 year old girlz? Russ T couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a handful of pardonz. They all know how vile he is,We told them. They don't want to have sex with a pile of schit. Getting back to your little "problem",call around. I did see a commercial recently for a drug called aldara,especially made to control that wart problem that you have. Too bad that we have nothing that can control you or even get rid of you. They don't sell that yet, But if they did,I'm sure it would read something like"have an annoying ass.hole bugging you? get rid of it by taking this:Die you afghany comiie bastard" one pill,and your gone. I'll take 4 bottlez please. Put it on Russ T's mom's Visa.

Plopper - your obsession with me is scaring me.

.meet some PROPER friends.... I may be bi, but I'm really not interested in you.

Sorry.

> He got genital warts,herpes and the clap from Russ T. There are
> things to help that stuff REGAn,one of which is,stay away from
> russ T. I could have told you he was no good,why do you think he
> can only get 16 year old girlz? Russ T couldn't get laid in a
> woman's prison with a handful of pardonz. They all know how vile
> he is,We told them. They don't want to have sex with a pile of
> schit. Getting back to your little "problem",call
> around. I did see a commercial recently for a drug called
> aldara,especially made to control that wart problem that you
> have. Too bad that we have nothing that can control you or even
> get rid of you. They don't sell that yet, But if they did,I'm
> sure it would read something like"have an annoying ass.hole
> bugging you? get rid of it by taking this:Die you afghany comiie
> bastard" one pill,and your gone. I'll take 4 bottlez
> please. Put it on Russ T's mom's Visa.

Re: Plopper - your obsession with me is scaring me.

Consult an attorney, rus. Also contact the police(just to get a file going and document his harassment). Then, when laws are more concrete regarding internet law, you'll already be ahead of the game(with a running record of harassment from Mr. Proper/Greasetea). It'll be much easier to forward with any proceedings if Mr. proper makes harassing you a good part of his life's accomplishments.
I know someone who was victimized by a similar, sad fellow(also in late 20's). She's glad she took action. Trust me on this one.

Student de Law

> .meet some PROPER friends.... I may be bi, but I'm really not
> interested in you.

> Sorry.