Refusal LP sold on the current tour

Lazarus

I happened to buy one yesterday night at Esch's Rockhal gig and all copies around me (as well as mine) were (pre-)signed by Morrissey.
How can one be sure it's the Master himself who signed all those ? I have seen several writings by Moz and this one on the vinyls doesn't look very much like his own. I hope i'm wrong. :confused:

Wow, now Morrissey is selling his own counterfeits. He's probably taking the $2.5k a night he makes from them into his suite at the Four Seasons, throws it on the bed and rolls in it, his ill-gotten gains.

Use your brain, mate.

Oo-er....maybe they could sell one of his DECENT albums signed instead....let's ALL be honest now, it's not THAT Great, is it ???
I couldn't personally give a flying f*** about the Last time he spoke to carol....whoever she may be....and, does ANYBODY hate "the Father who must be killed" as much as I do???

Where's the "Quality control" gone, moz, old bean???
Not by any chance turning into another Sir Elt are you?? surrounded by "yes" men ???
I'd sooner listen to NOTHING than that aforementioned tripe

Thanx for the "Corrections", but I know what tracks are on which albums already.., I only mentioned "Father" because in my opinion it is a total waste of listening time...it doesn't even "Work" well as written poetry.....But, to be honest, I didn't like the Ringleader album when it was released...but it has since Grown on me...Life is a pigsty is one of his all-time greatest songs, and I didn't like that one either at first.....Maybe it's just a "Me" thing, and I possibly expect a tad TOO much from the worlds greatest songwriter...

Thanx for the "Corrections", but I know what tracks are on which albums already.., I only mentioned "Father" because in my opinion it is a total waste of listening time...it doesn't even "Work" well as written poetry.....But, to be honest, I didn't like the Ringleader album when it was released...but it has since Grown on me...Life is a pigsty is one of his all-time greatest songs, and I didn't like that one either at first.....Maybe it's just a "Me" thing, and I possibly expect a tad TOO much from the worlds greatest songwriter...

I love reading your posts. You just don't seem to make much sense. You're the local rambling homeless man of Moz Solo.

I don't really Ramble THAT much, but thanks anyway!!
( at least i don't "Correct" people on their use of Commas and Colons and "Epilepses", as some on here do....instead of " Debating" my points...)
I suppose someone will shout at me now for Not using a capital " I" j ust above,,,,,oops, there's a few more Commas.....
I have been an Adorer of Morrisseys Output musically for quite a long time now, and think I should be able to Throw the "Odd" comment in....It IS a "Fan" site, after all, and, Love him or hate him, some of his Tunes are Shite.
( The Beatles were not much better, .. "Number #9" STILL , to this very day gets praised as a work of Genius....It isn't....Its CRAP! total, Utter, Fooking CRAP. Hey Ringo, it' sad though...
I am just going to play "Vauxhall and I " backwards now....maybe I will find out if Johnny Marrs-barr Actually died in that Car crash years ago....

Back
Top Bottom