Refunds

....Better hear something soon....I am going all "Squidgy" with all these hot "Anti-Panic" Baths!!!! ( ....been checking all morning.....no news yet....12.32 pm Friday 13th ( ...Oo-err.....)

Hi There!!
My Birthday is 13th.....and I have NEVER had anything Bad happen......( yet....) 13th Dec back in liverpool would be Heaven....ah well, i can dream....oops!!! have to go, the Taps are running!!!

the reason we aint heard anything yet is because they are still disputting who is to blame. Morrissey is not covered by insurance on this tour(so ive been informed by a reliable source) and therefor cant afford not to play this gig. If its judged to be the echos fault then there will be no resheduled gig, but its more likely that its morrisseys fault as he was not injured and could have played on. Also the fact that it is taking so long only adds fuel to the fire that a rescheduled date is being planned and i have it on good authority that it could well be....

the reason we aint heard anything yet is because they are still disputting who is to blame. Morrissey is not covered by insurance on this tour(so ive been informed by a reliable source) and therefor cant afford not to play this gig. If its judged to be the echos fault then there will be no resheduled gig, but its more likely that its morrisseys fault as he was not injured and could have played on. Also the fact that it is taking so long only adds fuel to the fire that a rescheduled date is being planned and i have it on good authority that it could well be....

But if it is rescheduled won't that still cost Morrissey, the venue was hired out and all the staff would have still had to be paid?

But if it is rescheduled won't that still cost Morrissey, the venue was hired out and all the staff would have still had to be paid?

Probably, I don't know, that's what they might be sorting out, thyself why it's taking ages

If Morrissey has to reschedule purely for financial reasons then the concert will be shite there is no doubt about that! I would rather have a refund

If Morrissey has to reschedule purely for financial reasons then the concert will be shite there is no doubt about that! I would rather have a refund

Even if it's rescheduled then you'll still be able to get a refund

Morrissey is not covered by insurance on this tour(so ive been informed by a reliable source) and therefor cant afford not to play this gig.

Why wasn't Bournemouth rescheduled then?

I was gutted. I live in Manchester and had booked a weekend in Bournemouth with my family for that one.
I would have travelled back too if he'd rescheduled.
I can't tell you how disappointed i was. I'd been looking forward to it for weeks.
It was the only gig of the tour that didn't actually happen, but it seems to have become the one that has become forgotten.

I haven't forgotten. Still gutted. As I mentioned on a previous thread, at least Swindon and Liverpool got at least one song each!

Why wasn't Bournemouth rescheduled then?

I was gutted. I live in Manchester and had booked a weekend in Bournemouth with my family for that one.
I would have travelled back too if he'd rescheduled.
I can't tell you how disappointed i was. I'd been looking forward to it for weeks.
It was the only gig of the tour that didn't actually happen, but it seems to have become the one that has become forgotten.

Who's to say he won't play bournmouth again?

Of all the tours NOT to be covered by insurance on!
Seriously though, I do hope the Liverpool gig is rescheduled as it's what the non-drinks lobbing fans deserve. It seems a bit harsh that it should be judged to be Morrissey's fault though as he shouldn't have to put up with being target practice. Have you any more info?

Of all the tours NOT to be covered by insurance on!
Seriously though, I do hope the Liverpool gig is rescheduled as it's what the non-drinks lobbing fans deserve. It seems a bit harsh that it should be judged to be Morrissey's fault though as he shouldn't have to put up with being target practice. Have you any more info?

The insurance part is only speculation, i dont know for sure but was told by somebody who follows morrissey throughout euroupe.

the info i received was by a fellow member on the forums, but i dont want to say what that info is as they might not want it telling. But the signs are looking good for a rescheduled gig:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom