Red Hot Chili Peppers.. Ruffian tours (no Moz c)..

R

Ruffian

Hats off to these boys..

Had an absolutely great night Wednesday.. Saw a rock band at the top of their game but playing with real passion.. so tight and with an excellent bunch of songs, I applaud the youthful of the Red Hot Chli peppers.. All these young pretenders will take a long way to beat these masters of their art. And its so good to see a band play like they mean it at this level. Not just going through te motions.. Premier league rock bands in a way! And that Flea plays bass like no-one else.. Man, his fingers burn the house down..

I am rehearsing tonight all freshly inspired.. my ears will be burning with the fire from my own Marshall stacks by midnight. (Grim, you'd love our ounk/new wave set list.. our version of Another girl Another Planet is well worth the wait!! ha ha)

I hope your version of Another Girl Another Planet is spot on because I love The Only Ones, they are chronically underated. That song 'Someone Who Cares', a song to die for if ever there was one. If your band ever play in South Yorkshire let us know and I'll come and check you guys out.

> Hats off to these boys..

> Had an absolutely great night Wednesday.. Saw a rock band at the top of
> their game but playing with real passion.. so tight and with an excellent
> bunch of songs, I applaud the youthful of the Red Hot Chli peppers.. All
> these young pretenders will take a long way to beat these masters of their
> art. And its so good to see a band play like they mean it at this level.
> Not just going through te motions.. Premier league rock bands in a way!
> And that Flea plays bass like no-one else.. Man, his fingers burn the
> house down..

> I am rehearsing tonight all freshly inspired.. my ears will be burning
> with the fire from my own Marshall stacks by midnight. (Grim, you'd love
> our ounk/new wave set list.. our version of Another girl Another Planet is
> well worth the wait!! ha ha)

Saw them in Dublin on Tuesday and they were excellent. So were New Order, supporting them.