recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle*"

*No purchase necessary. You can also enter the random draw for a signed print by sending your name, email and address to: Morrissey competition, The Manager, Recordstore.co.uk, Unit 5 Waldo Works, Waldo Road, London NW10 6AW

What are the chances?

I liked much more what Rhino did with The Smiths reissues (both 7" and singles). The first 100 or 200 who preordered got that promo cd. In this case is is a bit more uncertain...
Cheers Moz

if anyone is lucky with the signed print please please please scan it or do tell what picture is it..thanks. :thumb:

Just bumping this to ask a question. Oredered mine a couple of weeks ago but just looked at the confirmation email, it says...
1 x MM721-BUND Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 formats inc signed print blah blah blah.

Do you have the same or does anyone have confirmation of purchase without the .. inc signed print bit?

Just asking.....

Just bumping this to ask a question. Oredered mine a couple of weeks ago but just looked at the confirmation email, it says...
1 x MM721-BUND Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 formats inc signed print blah blah blah.

Do you have the same or does anyone have confirmation of purchase without the .. inc signed print bit?

Just asking.....

Yes - Mine said including signed print.

P.

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle*"

*No purchase necessary. You can also enter the random draw for a signed print by sending your name, email and address to: Morrissey competition, The Manager, Recordstore.co.uk, Unit 5 Waldo Works, Waldo Road, London NW10 6AW

What are the chances?

Very good question how many bundles have you sold ?

Just asking.....

See for yourself:

1 x Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 formats inc signed print: £6.99
Bundle, Availability: Sep 27 2010 :)

Despite it saying so....I dont think it's a guarantee we all get them. It says the same on the main page of that site....says"will be sent out to 200 random orders", fingers crossed

Last edited:
America is not the world...so us good ol' American's are going to get screwed out of the print. They will only ship those to UK people due to the cost. I could be wrong and hopefully I am. Corporate Greed Rules! Hail To The Almight Pound/EURO/Dollar!

America is not the world...so us good ol' American's are going to get screwed out of the print. They will only ship those to UK people due to the cost. I could be wrong and hopefully I am. Corporate Greed Rules! Hail To The Almight Pound/EURO/Dollar!

i've never had a problem with them shipping to the US.

I just got an email from Townsend Records and they apparently have signed prints as well, not sure how many, and are offering the bundle for the same price.

"i ordered mine and got the same thing , saying that do we think 200 have been preordered yet

in the past i have seen the code change when the offer runs out , so fingers crossed "

thats the problem with ordering.....you have to pay as well!

I just got an email from Townsend Records and they apparently have signed prints as well, not sure how many, and are offering the bundle for the same price.

Actually the Townsend Records offer appears slightly different....

***Each order for the multi-buy will enter you in a draw for having one of the 3 formats signed by Morrissey***

Interesting...

Everyday is Like Sunday 2010

wonder if the download will feature the 7inch b-sides? not having a vinyl player, i would still like to hear the songs :(

Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
MM721-BUND
Release Date : Sep 27 2010

3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99 from http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-8S59RtffYuFJha4ZpN3IEb-13

200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle*

Tracklisting

CD

1. Everyday Is Like Sunday
2. November The Second
3. Everyday Is Like Sunday (Original Promo Video)
4. Everyday Is Like Sunday (Top Of The Pops - 9th June 1988) (Previously Unreleased)

7-inch #1

Side A

Side B

1. Trash (Live at the Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa, CA, 1991) (Previously Unreleased)

7-inch #2

Side A

Side B

1. Everyday Is Like Sunday (Live at the Hollywood Bowl, June 8, 2007) (previously unreleased)

Back
Top Bottom