Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 formats inc signed print: £6.99
6.99 GBP per unit
> CDMM721Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
> MM721Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
> MMX721Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday

Items Total: 6.99 GBP
Postage and packing: 1.94 GBP
Total: 8.93 GBP

...still a bit confusing in that it says "signed print" as if its a done deal that it will be in the parcel, but at least I wont have long to wait to see if I got one.

Hopefully it will be here by the weekend if this email is to be believed:guitar::guitar:

My email said it included the print as well. I am sure it does not. You don't hit the hive and expect the bees to be friendly.

I ordered one my son, same address ordered one. He's had the email saying inc print, i've had no email whatsoever make what you will.

Aah hold on found my email it to says inc signed print. It was in the same folder as the original order email which also states signed print, don't get to excited yet i think they all say the sam thing.

To all those not sure of the state of play with signed prints for the Morrissey 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' bundle, here are the details:

No one is guaranteed a signed print. The "signed print" you see in the email merely comes from the title of the product on the site which is "Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99"
Whe n you read the details on the product page it clearly states the following:

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle"

Those 200 signed prints we now have and will be sent out at random to 200 lucky indivduals.

I can tell you that we have sold nearly 2000 bundles in total so there's your odds for you.

The fans who receive a signed print will be completely choosen at random and the choice will not be dictated by location or time of order.

Hope that makes it clear to everyone

thanks

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

Just to allay some paranoia floating around, by "signed" do you mean "Morrissey physically picked up a pen and signed 200 different sleeves"?

To all those not sure of the state of play with signed prints for the Morrissey 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' bundle, here are the details:

No one is guaranteed a signed print. The "signed print" you see in the email merely comes from the title of the product on the site which is "Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99"
Whe n you read the details on the product page it clearly states the following:

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle"

Those 200 signed prints we now have and will be sent out at random to 200 lucky indivduals.

I can tell you that we have sold nearly 2000 bundles in total so there's your odds for you.

The fans who receive a signed print will be completely choosen at random and the choice will not be dictated by location or time of order.

Hope that makes it clear to everyone

thanks

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

...As crystal.
Steve, you are a very nice man.
Cheers.

Just to allay some paranoia floating around, by "signed" do you mean "Morrissey physically picked up a pen and signed 200 different sleeves"?

You are half right - Morrissey has physically signed 200 prints not sleeves (Townsend Records have one signed sleeve that is being sent out at random to one lucky fan who pre-orders the bundle from them)

Morrissey flew into London yesterday and signed our prints then.

cheers

Steve

You are half right - Morrissey has physically signed 200 prints not sleeves (Townsend Records have one signed sleeve that is being sent out at random to one lucky fan who pre-orders the bundle from them)

cheers

Steve

Steve you really are a diamond geezer you keep popping in here to make sure we're happy with this situation,when you have no interest in this forum. Not something we 'd expect so many thanks.

Steve you really are a diamond geezer you keep popping in here to make sure we're happy with this situation,when you have no interest in this forum. Not something we 'd expect so many thanks.

Ah it's no problem - easier than loads of people emailing our (very small) customer services department and being frustrated at not getting an answer straight away.

And stops inaccurate rumours spreading too!

By the way, some Morrissey bundles have been sent out yesterday (some with signed prints!) and the rest should all be shipped today (again some with signed prints) but if they aren't I'm getting our warehouse in tomorrow to ship the rest on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully all UK customers should get their bundle on Monday morning (depending on your postie). Overseas customers delivery date will vary depending on where you are and what your local postal service is like.

cheers

Steve

Ah it's no problem - easier than loads of people emailing our (very small) customer services department and being frustrated at not getting an answer straight away.

And stops inaccurate rumours spreading too!

By the way, some Morrissey bundles have been sent out yesterday (some with signed prints!) and the rest should all be shipped today (again some with signed prints) but if they aren't I'm getting our warehouse in tomorrow to ship the rest on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully all UK customers should get their bundle on Monday morning (depending on your postie). Overseas customers delivery date will vary depending on where you are and what your local postal service is like.

cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve, this is what I call an excellent personalised service. More you cannot ask for.:thumb:
Cheers Moz

cheers

Steve

And what of the 'Bona Drag' cds? Has he signed 200 of them for your offer?
It's just lucky he's got such a strong, manly wrist I suppose ;)

My order from Recordstore just arrived, all 3 formats are lovely. :thumb:
Sadly no signed print was included...:tears:

Never mind - you got other signed stuff this morning :thumb:

Dave

Got my bundle today but no signed print:tears: Story of my life ;) Listening to EILS right now :)

Loving this retro sleeve:

img005.jpg

Thanks Steve for the continuous updates and clarifications.

I'm loving the MMMMMMM......Morrissey sleeve! ;)

Back
Top Bottom