Record Collector mag - other article

floodzonex

In The Smiths cover magazine out now...

Can someone post the top 50 rarest records of the 90's article please? Were there any Moz on there? I'm sure Ladies and Gents, Soft Bulletin, This Is Hardcore etc are all on there?

I haven't scanned the whole article - just the Moz reference http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1376446&postcount=28

Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen is there valued at £90
Pulp This is Hardcore at £40 (Different Class is there at £60 as well)
I can't see Flaming Lips Soft Bulletin in there.

The most valuable one listed is Boards of Canada "Twoism" at £400. No, I hadn't heard of it either :lbf: But only 100 copies were made.

Dave

Haven't read the article yet but I take it all these rare records are UK presses only as per RCs standard? There is a Swedish pressed 90s LP by a Swedish artist that recently sold for about £500 on auction. For example...

Haven't read the article yet but I take it all these rare records are UK presses only as per RCs standard? There is a Swedish pressed 90s LP by a Swedish artist that recently sold for about £500 on auction. For example...

Hey Mikael,
Who was the Swedish artist?

Broder Daniel - Broder Daniel Forever, 100 copies pressed. Sold for 5100SEK, I think. The last copy I saw that is. Probably the best Swedish record ever though.

Swedish Kent LPs sell for a small fortune as well, as some members of these forums are aware of...

Signed CD of their last record, not all members are still with us...

DSCN0388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Swedish Kent LPs sell for a small fortune as well, as some members of these forums are aware of...

I saw a copy of Kent - Hagnesta Hill LP buy it now for $200. I wish I would have jumped on it.

I'll try and send you some BD stuff, they kill Kent. 200$would have been a bargain though.

Freakishly enough my best was at the same party when one of BDs members took his life, Anders.

I love this song

Sadly one of our friends is not with us anymore, this is for you Anders...

BD is the best thing that has come out of Sweden, including Volvo and ABBA.

I grew up in Rågsved!

Thåström and Amanda Ooms was my friends neighbours, but they lived in Högdalen, not as trashy as Rågsved.

Back
Top Bottom