Recommend something, anything

Re: Recommend something, anything!

This is fantastic.

New addiction. My first round was 8053, I got hosed with South Africa, I didn't know they drive on the wrong side of the road there, I thought it was England. Lol.

Wah, wah, waaaaaaaahhhhh. Didn't do so awesome second round. 5254. It's a sign I should be off doing my real work other than lazing on the internet. :p It's fun! And it's like going places. I feel like I've been to a fishing village in Norway, a campground in Alabama and a row of car repair garages in Brazil all this morning. :D

Last edited:

Locations start to repeat after a few games, a shame not like there's not enough places in google maps.

Locations start to repeat after a few games, a shame not like there's not enough places in google maps.

I think someone has to sit and blur out the license plates and personal references in every frame which might explain the repeating.

My friend has a post production studio and one of the guys renting space from him spent MONTHS digitally erasing the actresses arm in the movie soul surfer. He got so sick of seeing her green arm towards the end, he was deliriously done with it all. :D

article-0-0829D136000005DC-651_468x540.jpg

This guy and everything he does. I've probably played this about 20 times today.

Last edited by a moderator:

0000148_xhose.jpeg

I was going to recommend the X Hose. Now I'm not so sure, it busted today. After using an employers a year or so I got my own in December. I watered a lot with it, but a hose should last longer than 6 months. It IS amazing while it works, though. Extremely light and efficient. I even went to extra measures to preserve it, bringing it inside instead of letting it bake in the sun. Maybe it is worth it, but my hose was the longest one that costs fifty bucks, I can't see spending $100 a year on hoses for the efficiency of a particularly light hose. I might try the cheap knock-off you can get at CVS next.

I won't even mention the other hose I got that broke. :D

I would recommend something madam. It is: don't jump to conclusions about people.
Your alleged assumption that I was talking about meat were in effect, just your suppositions concerning myself when offering the hand of friendship
When I spoke of hypocrisy I was talking about the broader sense of human nature, but...
You automatically assumed I was talking about eating meat
So therefore, after my (pre-supposed) ultimate meaning whilst offering the hand of friendship, I hereby resolutely and in the entire sense of such offering, completely withdraw my offering. Your (alleged) meaning of my words are untrue and...
Your viciousness thereof can only allude to the fact that you, as a person, are just that. Vicious.
And I wouldn't have you as a friend if you were the only living soul left on this planet.

I would recommend something madam. It is: don't jump to conclusions about people.
Your alleged assumption that I was talking about meat were in effect, just your suppositions concerning myself when offering the hand of friendship
When I spoke of hypocrisy I was talking about the broader sense of human nature, but...
You automatically assumed I was talking about eating meat
So therefore, after my (pre-supposed) ultimate meaning whilst offering the hand of friendship, I hereby resolutely and in the entire sense of such offering, completely withdraw my offering. Your (alleged) meaning of my words are untrue and...
Your viciousness thereof can only allude to the fact that you, as a person, are just that. Vicious.
And I wouldn't have you as a friend if you were the only living soul left on this planet.

Please don't care. Thanks.

Please don't care. Thanks.

I won't Madam You don't obviously deserve such a well intentioned offering. You are obviously shallow in the extreme.
But more than that, obviously believe that people are like you, with no conscience, meaning to their life, or well intentioned.
Don't try to assuage your anything. I find you shallow as a low tide.
"You have killed me"... I don't think so.

I won't Madam You don't obviously deserve such a well intentioned offering. You are obviously shallow in the extreme.
But more than that, obviously believe that people are like you, with no conscience, meaning to their life, or well intentioned.
Don't try to assuage your anything. I find you shallow as a low tide.
"You have killed me"... I don't think so.

You gave Geezer the thumbs up when she called me a c#@× in the Meat Thread. Now you want to be friends? Huh?

You gave Geezer the thumbs up when she called me a c#@× in the Meat Thread. Now you want to be friends? Huh?

It's pronounced Giza in real life in case anyone is taking notes. That's Barney in front. :p

Giza_Plateau_-_Great_Sphinx_with_Pyramid_of_Khafre_in_background.JPG

Oh dear god, you just don't get it do you? I take it you're on drugs or something? If not that, then a memory dysfunction.
Stop it and stop it now.
Geezer is my friend and I won't say nything against him.
NO I don't to be friends with you
Just go aWAY

Oh dear god, you just don't get it do you? I take it you're on drugs or something? If not that, then a memory dysfunction.
Stop it and stop it now.
Geezer is my friend and I won't say nything against him.
NO I don't to be friends with you
Just go aWAY

Some friend... you don't even know he is a she.

Well at least I know who I am
After that I don't five a flying f*** to be honest

Back
Top Bottom