Recommend something, anything

Re: Recommend something, anything!

I can't really recommend this as i've not been there yet, but i'm sick of this weather so on a whim booked in for next week hoping for at least a little sun.
I recommend you fly somewhere warm for easter.

http://www.clubpollentia.com/en/hotel-overview.html

Ok can genuinely recommend this place now been here 5 days foods good people are nice and they have a tv screen that's 10"x15" bloody huge next to the pool that only seems to show football , wife's gone to bed with little un left me in the bar with the all inclusive card that pays for genuine Bacardi not local nonsense and vodka that comes out of a smirnoff bottle. Plaice is full of Germans not a problem but never the friendliest but I'm pissed and having a good time. What's not to like.

Billybu69

tumblr_mj1i1eQL2W1qkk5bbo1_500.gif

Ok can genuinely recommend this place now been here 5 days foods good people are nice and they have a tv screen that's 10"x15" bloody huge next to the pool that only seems to show football , wife's gone to bed with little un left me in the bar with the all inclusive card that pays for genuine Bacardi not local nonsense and vodka that comes out of a smirnoff bottle. Plaice is full of Germans not a problem but never the friendliest but I'm pissed and having a good time. What's not to like.

Billybu69

Glad you are having a great time!

Fennel.

Well hello drew, humbert checking in :)

Been re-watching these since the sad demise of Richard Briers. Very English, very fuddy duddy, slightly cheesey, but brilliant nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Long weekends in Manchester, brass eye and Guinness :)

mamie nova.jpg

No idea if Mamie N. (no publicity) is cruel to cows... But her desserts are really good. :yum: A slightly too spongy base in the caramel cheesecake I've just had is the only fault I've found so far.
I just had to say it! "Great yoghurts!" :highfive:

:)crazy:)

Soul food!

Whether it is a grilled cheese sandwich or a shepherd's pie... anything that is cooked with love and care and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

I recommend you see the woman you're going to marry without makeup before you marry her. :D

4d4c923af65136479d14eb4c7e95900d.600x

View attachment 15285

No idea if Mamie N. (no publicity) is cruel to cows... But her desserts are really good. :yum: A slightly too spongy base in the caramel cheesecake I've just had is the only fault I've found so far.
I just had to say it! "Great yoghurts!" :highfive:

:)crazy:)

Is this a yogurt company?

I recommend Bob's Burgers. It is the most hilariously written show on television today.

Last edited by a moderator:

I kinda want this wall decal of the Edmond Fitzgerald. :love:

il_340x270.387513452_84b8.jpg

Maybe for my Rec Room if I had one? Geddit? Geddit? (I crack myself up.)

636x460design_01.jpg

Threadless tshirt. :o What? They have some good designs! :D

Back
Top Bottom