Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
Can’t help but think here. The guy in the picture with Moz lives nowhere near that pub, and if M didn’t have a connection to that pub or area; he wouldn’t be there: at a guess: It’s almost stalking. One may arrive at the conclusion that it’s a tad unsavoury. A man of 60 or so hanging around the local pub of a celebrity.
:straightface:

the gentleman is a highly respected Moz fan and legitimate expert/collector.🧐
He easily obtained all box sets and owns all non UK swag(y)
Moz immediately recognized this :hammer:

Great to see the old Mozzer looking fit, healthy and in good spirits. God bless him.

Can’t help but think here. The guy in the picture with Moz lives nowhere near that pub, and if M didn’t have a connection to that pub or area; he wouldn’t be there: at a guess: It’s almost stalking. One may arrive at the conclusion that it’s a tad unsavoury. A man of 60 or so hanging around the local pub of a celebrity.
Who gives a flying fcuk he got to see Moz, who in turn looks tip top. And got to have a pint in the process.

Is it a rosary? I wouldn't know because I'm not catholic. The necklace, at any rate, is the same one he wore in the NYE video message.
yes as a catholic iv seen a few rosaries in my time,looks like its wrapped around twice.

good to see him out and about looking relaxed and enjoying a sunday afternoon in the local pub.

What do you think he was drinking gordy???
does he not only drink vodka,accordint to noel gallagher.
he stayed in italy for a while so maybe a birra morreti if he was having a lager.

does he not only drink vodka,accordint to noel gallagher.
he stayed in italy for a while so maybe a birra morreti if he was having a lager.
Guinness ......
Remember that picture of him
Behind the bar, pulling a pint.....

He was drinking champagne with Noel and Russell as well...🆘🆘

Of all the lyrics to get tattooed? I always thought that the "and from other things" was pretty weak.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom