Recent Morrissey sighting: Sunset Marquis (April 17, 2021)

@Famous when dead

Is it possible to move my reply from strange & unexpected to this thread as well, please? It looks rather lonely over there...

í think it looks rather lovely, not lonely; like that sweet old lady standing in the middle of the street shouting about hot priests, or something.

And replying to some old nutter mourning mullets... :o

í think it looks rather lovely, not lonely; like that sweet old lady standing in the middle of the street shouting about hot priests, or something.

And replying to some old nutter mourning mullets... :o

Who told you about my favourite pastime? :paranoid:

I feel like I've mourned The Mighty Mullet long enough. It was good in its time but it was also a symbol of 2020 and what do we say to 2020...?

Last edited:
Hey Bub, if you want to gloss over the actual science preventing people getting ill, that's up to you, but people will die. As Neil De Grasse Tyson said..."The great thing about science is it's true whether you believe it or not".

Folk like this jackass in the picture should bear that in mind.

:mad:

JFC GET A JOB FFS:blushing:

What a f***ing delight to see him out and about again, looking fit and healthy. Been too long since we saw him last. And I can’t believe he’s sporting sideburns again. It’s not the glorious ones from the 90’s or even the early 2000’s, but it’s sideburns. Me and my eyes are thankful. Viva Moz!

He is one of the founding members of this site and has/had been a fan longer than most people here. He’s got a wealth of knowledge pertaining to the music of The Smiths/Moz and has contributed many a gem over the years.
The pre-eminent Smiths expert and sycophant

He is one of the founding members of this site and has/had been a fan longer than most people here. He’s got a wealth of knowledge pertaining to the music of The Smiths/Moz and has contributed many a gem over the years.
He’s also a weirdo and an obsessive, who’ll never miss an opportunity to spout bile at this pop star he “used to” worship but now can’t let go off. He spends more time consumed by something he apparently hates than most people do with stuff they enjoy. He’s also extremely rude, obnoxious and antagonistic, ready to insult anyone who doesn’t agree with everything he says.

He’s also a weirdo and an obsessive, who’ll never miss an opportunity to spout bile at this pop star he “used to” worship but now can’t let go off. He spends more time consumed by something he apparently hates than most people do with stuff they enjoy. He’s also extremely rude, obnoxious and antagonistic, ready to insult anyone who doesn’t agree with everything he says.

:)

Correct, Salsa. :thumb:
just a brief aside: skinny is on the dole has 0 intention of getting honest work.:)

Dennis Martinez taking his wife Tracie out to the Sunset Marquis for a birthday meal. Morrissey happened to be there {with Jesse, Damon Etc.}

Looking Hale & Hearty, for an Altrincham lad.

I reckon when is it ever going to stop with you sociopath jealous foreign "fans". A pic two days ago of California Son in his hometown at his favorite place the Sunset Marquis, and you have to ruin it by putting some jealous foreign spin on it saying words like Altrichhchcham. You people are so f***ing pathetic. His hair was longer in the back, but he never had a mullet like the impostor photo op set up pics of him allegedly getting bread in Brittin or driving around in a mini-cooper.. You people are sick. GO HOME!!!!!!!! c*** tit twat he doesn't live in LA anymore Right Said Fred inn n nn nnn nnnn nn n n it.

I’ve seen Morrissey more times in one year than red combusting face has seen Morrissey in his 59 years on earth.
He’s a charlatan and takes great delight in trying to assume the ‘in the know’ position, when in actual fact, he knows sod all.
So Erik, your post if a wealth of rubbish and Ill informed crap
Thanks

I’ve seen Morrissey more times in one year than red combusting face has seen Morrissey in his 59 years on earth.
He’s a charlatan and takes great delight in trying to assume the ‘in the know’ position, when in actual fact, he knows sod all.
Thanks
I reckon perfect example. I reckon don't make yourself look like even more of a sociopath delusional stalker foreigner and post fantasy gig reports from the Vegas Residency c*** tit twat he doesn't live in LA anymore Altrichchhcma Beach Mouth fake flower house.

I reckon you have your own Brit Tish music like Right Said Fred, Bob Smith, Big Country, Neds Atomic Dustbin. Leave the real fans in California alone and GO HOME!!!

For once, Damon wasn't walking 1,5 meters behind Morrissey, and now they are getting criticized for not respecting social distancing rules?

What a f***ing delight to see him out and about again, looking fit and healthy. Been too long since we saw him last. And I can’t believe he’s sporting sideburns again. It’s not the glorious ones from the 90’s or even the early 2000’s, but it’s sideburns. Me and my eyes are thankful. Viva Moz!

Actually, I've noticed sideburns before in recent years. It's just with the white hair and lighting on stage and the fact that it has been ages since a decent photographer got him in front of a lens, you can't see them very clearly.

Thanks
Yeah, that sounds like a constructive and fulfilled life. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom