Morrissey Central "REBELS WITH CONSIDERABLE APPLAUSE" (October 1, 2022)

REBELS WITH CONSIDERABLE APPLAUSE

0-3_j7kayo.jpg

Juan, Alain and Gustavo, leaving our beloved Doncaster

Beat the Street

That it was hung from the ear, by God !! What bad taste. Sorry it seems to me or the new bass player likes to go out in photos a lot ?mm!!

Thanks to Gustavo for sharing this intimate moment of post show fatigue and probably boredom while on the road. I always appreciate this kind of realism. I guess that's the interior of the black tour bus that we have seen in Killarney?

And it is a mystery who rules in Central.... Morrissey should make some comment about it, normally people who have a site post their stuff in person. That photo doesn't seem bad to me, they are his companions;)👍

What happened to Boz B? . It seems to me that Morrissey should say whether Boz returns or not, not the causes simply whether he left definitively or not. Many love Boz after so long of being together Moz must have the gesture of explaining to fans about BB's departure.... :(

What happened to Boz B? . It seems to me that Morrissey should say whether Boz returns or not, not the causes simply whether he left definitively or not. Many love Boz after so long of being together Moz must have the gesture of explaining to fans about BB's departure.... :(
I mean is it really a mystery? Dudes aging rather poorly, his wife had long Covid, he opened a record shop. I’m sure he’s still composing for M. I ain’t knocking the dude but compared to Alain he’s been phoning it in for years. There’s no mystery as to why “Our Frank” and “we hate it when our friends” is back in the setlist. Alain back in the band has been a net positive tenfold. In fact I’d argue talent wise, this might be his best line up ever.

when in glasgow first thing you do is find a pub for a quick pint,the amount of times iv went to glesga looking for a specific thing and iv come down the road with nothing,pissed yes,specific thing nope.great city,bars galore.

Yes it’s a selfie but why it’s deserving of a post on central is a mystery. I suppose we should be grateful it’s not photos of posters in pubs or an RIP post.

Oh by your post I thought you were implying that Sam took the photo, since we know he dabbles (shall we say) in photography.

It’s not a bad moment caught, and they did, from the audio I’ve heard of the show and accounts from some of the posts from people that were there, it was said that they got a great reception.

I prefer unprofessional photos posted on MC over the YouTube song cover videos, that’s for sure.

Our tonight in town with Noel and Liam’s dad: what a guy. Yes I’m serious. He was watching the football.

He gave me so much Irish history. God bless him. “Irish Blood”.

I am eternally grateful to be able to see anything posted about the tour, on the tour, and because of the tour. Moz has meant a great deal to me for 3/4 of my life. Tearing down Sam (who has done a great service to film shows) is just petty. If you support Morrissey, then enjoy. I don’t think “there is no point in being nice” applies here. Love the music and the man of you so choose. We are lucky to have him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom