Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

What he's interested in is destroying peaceful harmony in the world. He's a greedy Culural Marxist bastard who wants a world of division. Blacks violently against whites for example. If you believe in Satan this is your man. He has no good in his soul.

He's a standard liberal businessman. Trump used to be the poundshop version of him before discovering Republicanism.

How f***ing all of you even try to say Ann f***ing widicomme is even a realistic member of society......... have we all forgotten her catholic ways of life. Gggrrrrrr she wanted to jail anyone who dared smell pot, then one by one at the tory party confrence they all denounced her..... careear over ann..... pure Victorian olde twat
Pot makes people dumb. It lowers IQ while tricking you into thinking you're experiencing great insight. The Victorians were interesting characters. They believed in being cruel to be kind which is the antithesis of the shallow over-emotion of nowadays. When they wanted to sterilise epileptics for example they thought they were acting for the greater good. A bit like a nurse in wartime pouring salt on your amputated leg - it might hurt like hell but it will kill the poison and save your life. Eugenics was initially thought to be kind. It was worshipped by many do-gooders on the left.

The fact that pot is being legalised says everything about how the powerful want society pacified. The people I see smoking it on the streets of London are either privileged (probably over-educated) posh people or the kind of low IQ scum who would pull out a machete and say 'What have you got for me?' if walking by you exhibited a single sign of weakness.

Ann Widdecomb is way more clever, sensible and less selfishly career minded than any single politician in parliament today. She's old school. Now we have Dawn Butler who insists babies are born neither boy nor girl. Low IQ jokers who think batshit wokeness makes them look clever.

Last edited:
Why are you obsessed with Africa? The entire continent has less people than India or China. And I can't think of one global issue they're at the forefront of unless it's jokes about email scams.
Ask Chris Packham why he's obsessed with Africa. Its population is set to TRIPLE. And these people do not want to live in the third world - they want to live in the first - or at least have first world lifestyles with all the mod cons. Do you understand the mass ecological/resource result of this?

Last edited:
He's a standard liberal businessman. Trump used to be the poundshop version of him before discovering Republicanism.
Trump is not a classic psychopath who looks like a melted toad. He's a charismatic genius - and he says his prayers.

Last edited:
Why are you obsessed with Africa? The entire continent has less people than India or China. And I can't think of one global issue they're at the forefront of unless it's jokes about email scams.
Cos she's a twat..... like many on here scared of reality ........

Ask Chris Packham why he's obsessed with Africa. It's population is set to TRIPLE. And these people do not want to live in the third world - they want to live in the first - or at least have first world lifestyles with all the mod cons. Do you understand the mass ecological/resource result of this?

He's not obsessed with Africa. He's obsessed with stopping hunts & rewilding.

He's not obsessed with Africa. He's obsessed with stopping hunts & rewilding.
He's terrified of the tripling of its population. He even made a programme about it. He also said when asked that his favourite thing in whole world is the malaria virus. Plagues exist for a natural reason - to cull population. It's the earth saying: enough. He's probably in ecstasy at the moment.

Last edited:
He's terrified of the tripling of its population. He even made a programme about it. He also said his favourite thing in whole world is the malaria virus. Plagues exist for a natural reason - to cull population. It's the earth saying: enough. He's probably in ecstasy at the moment.

Ach. That's just him being 'overly-rational' - like arguing that the plague ended feudalism, allowed the middle-class to rise up, causing them to want more power, which led to The Reformation. But, I doubt many heretics would be out cheering on the black death At The Time.

Ach. That's just him being 'overly-rational' - like arguing that the plague ended feudalism, allowed the middle-class to rise up, causing them to want more power, which led to The Reformation. But, I doubt many heretics would be out cheering on the black death At The Time.
Me, I just don't want Europe to turn into Africa as wherever black people go en masse in the world they bring violence and problems (not all of them of course but enough to turn whole cities into unlivable shitholes). This is an evident fact - though strictly taboo of course.

If you live in Africa then maybe Detroit and a welfare check is an improvement, I understand that. But pack enough into London and it will resemble and be as dangerous as Detroit.

I don't benefit from that nor does any European. Nor do even the Windrush offspring as it simply brings a more raw and intense level of violence to live up to. Remember when blacks in London carried knives? Now they carry machetes, the bigger the better. This happened because all the gangs had to up their game due to the arrival of so many war-deranged young Africans into their hoods.

Last edited:
Me, I just don't want Europe to turn into Africa as wherever black people go en masse in the world they bring violence and problems (not all of them of course but enough to turn whole cities into unlivable shitholes). This is an evident fact - though strictly taboo of course.

If you live in Africa then maybe Detroit and a welfare check is an improvement, I understand that. But pack enough into London and it will resemble and be as dangerous as Detroit.

I don't benefit from that nor does any European. Nor do even the Windrush offspring as it simply brings a more raw and intense level of violence to live up to. Remember when blacks in London carried knives? Now they carry machetes, the bigger the better. This happened because all the gangs had to up their game due to the arrival of so much war-deranged young Africans into their hoods.

That isn't true.

And you have to be a raging leftie to look at the violence of our Empires, the slave trade & racism to know that.

That isn't true.

And you have to be a raging leftie to look at the violence of our Empires, the slave trade & racism to know that.
What isn't true, that young blacks had to up their game? They've said it themselves.

Or that wherever they go they drag an area or city down. Check out the previously-sleepy areas in Kent and Hertfordshire s etc that now have horrible gangs involved in county lines drug dealing, targeting vulnerable people to give up their flats or run drugs for them.

I know all about racism and the slave trade. It's time to stop using it as an excuse to veto much needed changes (stop and search of the main group doing all the stabbings in London? No, that's too politically 'problematic' - better to leave them be).

I was once left wing but now I'm no wing. My own mind does the thinking now. I'm ideology free, open to ideas from anywhere, and when someone suddenly pulls out a buzzword to halt the progress of my thought - STOP RIGHT THERE THAT'S RACIST - I know I've most likely hit onto an uncomfortable truth.

Last edited:
No, he's not. He just spends his money influencing things he's interested in, like they all do. Which is a pain, if you don't agree with them & don't have their clout.
Soros, and his Quantum Fund, were the architects behind Black Wednesday. He was fairly open about his complete disregard for the negative impact his speculating had on people’s lives in the UK. In fact, as I recall, he said he would happily do it all again should the opportunity arise. In his case, what he’s interested in is globalisation and the levelling down the model demands as a prerequisite.

Soros, and his Quantum Fund, were the architects behind Black Wednesday. He was fairly open about his complete disregard for the negative impact his speculating had on people’s lives in the UK. In fact, as I recall, he said he would happily do it all again should the opportunity arise. In his case, what he’s interested in is globalisation and the levelling down the model demands as a prerequisite.

Yeah - but that's all of the rich & everyone who thinks they'll do well under the free market. He's not the bogeyman they've made out of him.

What isn't true, that young blacks had to up their game? They've said it themselves.

Or that wherever they go they drag an area or city down. Check out the previously-sleepy areas in Kent and Hertfordshire s etc that now have horrible gangs involved in county lines drug dealing, targeting vulnerable people to give up their flats or run drugs for them.

I know all about racism and the slave trade. It's time to stop using it as an excuse to veto much needed changes (stop and search of the main group doing all the stabbings in London? No, that's too politically 'problematic' - better to leave them be).

I was once left wing but now I'm no wing. My own mind does the thinking now. I'm ideology free, open to ideas from anywhere, and when someone suddenly pulls out a buzzword to halt the progress of my thought - STOP RIGHT THERE THAT'S RACIST - I know I've most likely hit onto an uncomfortable truth.

You're not ideology free, you believe that somehow African's are innately more prone to violence - which in context of world history & British social history is clearly nonsense.

Yeah - but that's all of the rich & everyone who thinks they'll do well under the free market. He's not the bogeyman they've made out of him.
He has been fairly open in acknowledging that he prioritises global politics over money per se. I think anyone who has an interest in democracy should be concerned. I accept he’s not unique, but frankly he enjoys throwing the gauntlet down. And his power partly depends on being painted as the bogeyman: bourgeois nihilists (such as Gina Miller) are attracted by him, and he needs their insidious agency.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom