Re-scheduled Troxy date

On the same day he was supposed to play in Greece? Nothing on the Troxy website yet and Twitter isn't official enough for me. Let's hope he's gonna show up this time.

Last edited:
It's official, I just got this email from See Tickets :guitar::

We're pleased to announce MORRISSEY at The Troxy, London on 26/05/2009 has been rescheduled.

The event will now take place on SATURDAY 18/07/2009 Your ticket(s) are still valid for the new date or face value refunds are available on return of the ticket(s). All refunds will need to be claimed by 11/07/2009.
Refunds cannot be issued after this date.

We strongly recommend that you return your tickets to us by secure mail to See Tickets, Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this E-mail.

If you haven't received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund, please call us on 0871 2200260 (24hrs).

On the same day he was supposed to play in Greece? Nothing on the Troxy website yet and Twitter isn't official enough for me. Let's hope he's gonna show up this time.

Idiot alert!!

Troxy_London is the official Troxy page. If you don't believe that, have you tried ringing Troxy on 0207 790 9000 to see if it is true.

Well I for 1 am absolutely gutted. This is the same weekend as Latitude which means i that i definitely will not be able to get the time of work. Was really hoping for it to happen in October/November. Highly unlikely that i can do the Brixton dates either. I am inconsolable this will be the first solo Morrissey tour that I will not have attended any gigs on at all. So ,so , so upset. I know that cancellations could not be helped and i was not to upset by it all as i really thought i would be able to do the rescheduled ones. Truly truly truly dissapointed .:tears:

I'm a bit worried. I'm coming home from Germany on that Saturday. Plus things that have happened since last week to my dad's ankle mean that he might not be able to go with me. So even if I can go, my dad might not be able to. Of course, this isn't Morrissey's fault. It's just one of those horrible coincidences.

Go f*** yourself, c*** face newbie!

Got an e-mail from SeeTickets, twat hole. Hope you understand why Twitter doesn't seem a credible source of information for such a modern gent.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Well, that's a nice welcome. I'll take my business elsewhere...

Maybe not so much Idiot alert, more like Total Cock alert.

Well I for 1 am absolutely gutted. This is the same weekend as Latitude which means i that i definitely will not be able to get the time of work. Was really hoping for it to happen in October/November. Highly unlikely that i can do the Brixton dates either. I am inconsolable this will be the first solo Morrissey tour that I will not have attended any gigs on at all. So ,so , so upset. I know that cancellations could not be helped and i was not to upset by it all as i really thought i would be able to do the rescheduled ones. Truly truly truly dissapointed .:tears:

I know how you feel. I bought a ticket for my best friend and she is going away on that date. :(
Shame.

I am stranded for the forseeable future at Barcelona airport, having missed my flight by 2 minutes. Thanks easyjet.
This has cheered me greatly! More cava! Bollocks to my birthday with Duran Duran!

Anyone not able to go to this gig, im willing to buy tickets off you, im looking for 2 standing, cheers

I am stranded for the forseeable future at Barcelona airport, having missed my flight by 2 minutes. Thanks easyjet.
This has cheered me greatly! More cava! Bollocks to my birthday with Duran Duran!

How can you blame Easyjet? You were 2 minutes late.

hmmmm

I haven't travelled with easyjet, but I experienced similar situation in July 2006 Rome Champino Airport when I was supposed to catch a Ryanair flight to Milan.

Very sorry to hear that Zelda missed a flight. :(

I assume it was a connection, and the Easyjet flight was late coming into Barca. I've had that happen to me before. It turned a simple three hour plane journey into a fourteen hour marathon, just to get from London to Marrakech.

Back
Top Bottom