Re: my fave moz album is vauxhall and hate

shut it colleen. i despair of these yanks

Re: shut it colleen. i despair of these yanks

Shut it? I am NOT proud of being an American, you twit. I can say anything I want to. "Just you try to hold me down, just you try to shut my mouth, you're gutless, you're gutless". Enough said

Re: shut it colleen. i despair of these stupid girls (american or otherwise)

Oh, I get it now. Mozzer is only for BOYS, not girls!!! I mean, how could WE POSSIBLY understand anything as intrinsic and and enigmatic as Morrissey? Look. YOU shut it. I love his music, period. That's where it ends. I don't know WHY all of you are all so vicious with one another when you are all on the same team ( and I don't mean sexually ). We all love Mozzer and wish the best for him. Females can admire him as well, and most women (unless you have been living in a cave for a thousand years) know his sexual orientation. That's the worst thing about Morrissey fans- the viciousness, the one-ups," who can be more clever so he notices my post" thing. We should ALL be good to each other and have respect for each other, because we admire someone very very unique- and in this world, that is difficult to find. Solidarity anyone?

I agree Colleen, but i dont hold much hope !!

> I agree Colleen, but i dont hold much hope !!
Well, you're probably right. I tried.