Rare Tracks (Japanese EP) Request?

Does anyone have this EP to upload http://www.amazon.com/Rare-Tracks-Morrissey/dp/B000006H7A ? I have most of tracks on other CD's but I would like to have this little compilation. However, if it is comercially available for Morrissey to make money from do not hesitate to let me know and I will purchase it:)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm oh-so tempted to download those tracks, but I want to own that damn compilation physically!

There's a swedish site which sells it for 268 SEK (30 euro) + delivery. Can give you the link if you want.

Cheers

Thanks for letting me add to my collection. Only a few more songs to get.........:D

Sorry I can't link the page cause the page don't hacve individual addresses for each CD and it's in pretty advanced Swedish. Here are some stuff avaible tough. 1 SEK = 8-9 euro

Rare Tracks 289 SEK
Under The Influence 12" 299 SEK
Live At KROQ 79 SEK
Tomorrow Single 79 SEK

Also some original printing of Moz albums.

Cheers

:D Thank you so much...I was organizing my collection the other night and this is one I do not have. Some rare ones I'm still looking for are July 1992 The Loop (Sister I'm A Poet, The Loop, Girl Least Likely Too, At Amber, I've Changed My Plea To Guilty), March 1995 The Family Line (Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Late Night, Maudlin Street, Sing Your Life, Driving Your Girlfriend Home, {I'm} The End Of The Family Line, Certain People I Know, Tomorrow), December 1997 Satan Rejected My Soul (Now I Am A Was, This Is Not Your Country). If anyone has any way to acquire these it would be much appreciated. Thanks...Mark

Back
Top Bottom