rare Tomorrow video

Re: rare Tomorrow music video

I always loved that version the most. Still do. :thumb:

I like this version the best too! Morrissey looks very happy :)

ooh a GEM of a vid.
:horny:

thankyou

I love you.

I prefer the original. Not becuase I relish Morrissey being alienated, alone and in pain, but that's the central message of the song and the BEAUTIFUL one-take walk through of the video which touches on Morrissey's constant ever-present battle with living with the Holy Ghost. He's alone, his soul mate is near in his friends who haunt him in the picture in which he sings his heart out to the camera, but they are seperate doing seperate things. THen in the end they meet up with him and there is resolution, restoring his soul to a place that is healthier and more fulfilled. But it's the walk around the block with them haunting him in the same frame that is so beautifully poetic and mirrors the pain of "tell me that you love me" even though he know's they don't mean it because there's something missing. I love it. THe new version is interesting too because of the door knocks and archways, but the original is one of his more profoundly beautiful videos.

Last edited:
Gawd! That video is just full of knobs!!!

:straightface:

Hey, Ho: doorknobs.

:D

Cough. (Oh, look: Rin tin tin! :love:)

Still don't get how a video on youtube can be 'rare' ;) people just like to use that word to get views, imo.

Back
Top Bottom