Rare Sexy

D

Dave

Removable Fashions

annanicole01waist04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:eek: Oh my........$204.99.......*faints*......i only had $200...gutted...:D

fake fake fake, no way is she a real blonde!

love

Grim

really? collars n cuffs? sheesh!

love

Grim

Yup...i hope you realise to get that platinum colour on the collar and cuffs costs an awful lot of money.....

I know, I know, it's horrible. Are my expectations too high? All I want is a girl with a great sense of humor and enormous fake breasts. Just a girl to take walks on the beach with, read poetry to and enormous fake breasts. A companion really, an equal with whom I can partner and enormous fake breasts. Smart, clever, and opinionated and enormous fake breasts, yet always willing to see my side of the matter, and who has enormous fake breasts. A woman of compassion and enormous fake breasts. Proud enormous fake breasts. Enormous. Kind and sensitive. Fake. Self-respecting. Breasts.

I'm sorry, I'm distracted.

I know, I know, it's horrible. Are my expectations too high? All I want is a girl with a great sense of humor and enormous fake breasts. Just a girl to take walks on the beach with, read poetry to and enormous fake breasts. A companion really, an equal with whom I can partner and enormous fake breasts. Smart, clever, and opinionated and enormous fake breasts, yet always willing to see my side of the matter, and who has enormous fake breasts. A woman of compassion and enormous fake breasts. Proud enormous fake breasts. Enormous. Kind and sensitive. Fake. Self-respecting. Breasts.

haha...ok, well I'm sure you'll find her and whatever else it is that you want her to have one day. :D

would enormous real breasts do? *blink* *blink*

Back
Top Bottom