Rare (previously unseen?) early publicity photos of Morrissey / Smiths by Lisa Haun

Yes! The photo from inner sleeve of the original Bona Drag was amazing. I have to agree with your choice.

He looked good when he was young but I also love him in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Morrissey looked best (in my humble opinion)

f1z6a8.jpg

Humbly & wholeheartedly concur; The Zenith :thumb:

shot by Juergen Teller, Wapping, Summer of 1990:

12791115864_836b1456a0_k.jpg

5794593788_f1b2689d91_o.jpg

5794063553_1b252b5650_o.jpg

5794647746_5daf8fa6d7_o.jpg

15900610622_84090d6282_o.jpg

:yum:

not trying to be mean with you, but there's a morrissey frink thread that you could post those pics, just saying! i don't get why post these pics that we all have seen many times before :confused:

Because I believe not all of us have seen these 'many times before'.
Besides, I don't get or agree with much of the nonsense that gets posted on this website, but by and large whatever I do not like/agree with I simply ignore.
Try it, you may find it works for you too.

Because I believe not all of us have seen these 'many times before'.
Besides, I don't get or agree with much of the nonsense that gets posted on this website, but by and large whatever I do not like/agree with I simply ignore.
Try it, you may find it works for you too.

um i guess you don't have a tumblr, instagram or some other social media? because of those sites, i've seen those i don't know how many times. Also, i don't get the last part of your comment. Most of time, i try to ignore some of the comments that get posted here. I was just making a suggestion :crazy:

um i guess you don't have a tumblr, instagram or some other social media? because of those sites, i've seen those i don't know how many times. Also, i don't get the last part of your comment. Most of time, i try to ignore some of the comments that get posted here. I was just making a suggestion :crazy:

Well, you have seen them on social media, but that doesn't mean that everyone has.
I don't have an account on any of those sites, in fact I can't stand them.
I know several other regular visitors to this site who are also not interested in mass social media.

Well, you have seen them on social media, but that doesn't mean that everyone has.
I don't have an account on any of those sites, in fact I can't stand them.
I know several other regular visitors to this site who are also not interested in mass social media.

I appreciate you posting these. And in an order of his aging. His attractiveness is mesmerizing.

all such gorgeous pictures! and yes i have never seen them before, not having, i guess, istagram, tumbler, et al (ie. im not a 12 year old girl)

26360142126_a57018c9fb_o.jpg

~ Hotel de Russie, Rome; January 2006. Rolleiflex by Bryan Adams :rock:

'grooming' by Valentina Morabito.
Jacket ~ Maison Martin Margiela / Shirt ~ C.P. Company / Tie ~ Míu Míu / Jeans ~ model's own pair...

:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom