Rare Moz stuff to locate

Although it isn't that hard to find, the 'The Queen is Dead' Australian LP with the different version of 'Some Girls...' was the thing that took me longest to track down and I was most excited about finding.

I'm most looking for the double LP 'World Won't Listen' Australian LP nowadays.

For sure, it's a really great item !!! :thumb:

Worth it for the gatefold photo :)

Dave

Although it isn't that hard to find, the 'The Queen is Dead' Australian LP with the different version of 'Some Girls...' was the thing that took me longest to track down and I was most excited about finding.

I'm most looking for the double LP 'World Won't Listen' Australian LP nowadays.

For sure, it's a really great item !!! :thumb:

Yes. And this double lp almost accumulates the "world won't listen" and the "louder than bombs" tracks.

It was on sale some time ago(3 to 4 months) on vinylexchange for £ 45.
Shame i did not get it as I was focused on getting something else. It will show up again.
Cheers Moz

Just having started picking up a few Smiths items I must say that so many rare items are missing from that RC top 100 published a few years ago. I would take the Aussie CBS CD for The World Wont Listen over the 2-LP any day of the week.

Worth it for the gatefold photo :)

Dave

It's a fab photo!

I can't believe that like two weeks after posting that I was seeking the double LP 'World Won't Listen', I picked it up for a decent amount. It's like a little dream coming true.

So on this basis, I'm mostly looking for the 'Shoplifters of the World' promo LP.

Back
Top Bottom