Rare Moz stuff to locate

Tomorrow promo, you mean this one?
1994_tomorrowcd_promo_1.jpg
1994_tomorrowcd_promo_2.jpg

Hard to find but not that rare. It will pop on ebay sooner or later. Usually goes for $25-35.

Same for Wrong 3".

Suedehead bonus disc doesn't exist. Only a promo folder.

Hi Falvo,
I mean the 1 track US promo with no sleeve. I have only seen one.
Does anyone know what I am talking about?
I meant to ask you Flav. In an earlier post I saw where you won a HSIN cassette. I tried to find it in completed listings but couldn't find it

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm more of a Smiths collector than a Morrissey collector - still, I'm happy to see that I have some of the items that some see as rare (Outside Tour CD, SPM29, Viva Hate promo box and Family line) I'm certainly not in the leagues of those collecting all the foreign versions and finding cardboard versions of this and fat jewel versions of that (each to his own).

But what I have found elusive over the years have been the 7" HMV promos for Pregnant for the Last Time and Our Frank
http://www.vulgarpicture.com/images/morrissey/hi/1991/hi_1991_ourfrankuk7_promo_1.jpg
http://www.vulgarpicture.com/images/morrissey/hi/1991/hi_1991_pregnant7_ukpromo_1.jpg

Anyone have any spares... cash waiting...:D

Dave

I'm more of a Smiths collector than a Morrissey collector - still, I'm happy to see that I have some of the items that some see as rare (Outside Tour CD, SPM29, Viva Hate promo box and Family line) I'm certainly not in the leagues of those collecting all the foreign versions and finding cardboard versions of this and fat jewel versions of that (each to his own).

But what I have found elusive over the years have been the 7" HMV promos for Pregnant for the Last Time and Our Frank
http://www.vulgarpicture.com/images/morrissey/hi/1991/hi_1991_ourfrankuk7_promo_1.jpg
http://www.vulgarpicture.com/images/morrissey/hi/1991/hi_1991_pregnant7_ukpromo_1.jpg

Anyone have any spares... cash waiting...:D

Dave

Hi Dave,
I got the Pregnant promo and the Fatty 10" promo a few months back.
Moz22002-1.jpg

Fatty001-1.jpg

I have My Love Life and Piccadilly HMV promos coming in the post to me in a few days.
I think Our Frank will be the only one I will be missing

I've got a spare "fatty" 10" promo and a spare "His Masters Voice" Viva Hate promo CD - if someone wants to swap one for a Pregnant or Our frank?

Dave

Hi Dave,
I got the Pregnant promo and the Fatty 10" promo a few months back.
Moz22002-1.jpg

Fatty001-1.jpg

I have My Love Life and Piccadilly HMV promos coming in the post to me in a few days.
I think Our Frank will be the only one I will be missing

Last edited:
Ouija 3" CD
1989_ouijacd3_1.jpg
and Suedehead 3"CD
1988_suedeheadcd_japan_1.jpg
are pretty hard... One thing that is not really that hard to find but can be a bit pricy is the Viva Hate promo box
1988_vivahate_promobox_1.jpg
, which is one of my favorite items.

I would also add Quarry Interview CD
2004_quarryinterviewcd_1.jpg
and the Earls Court US Promo CD (How Soon Is Now)
2005_howsoonisnowcd_promo_1.jpg

Ah and the Sing Your Life Japanese VHS EP (which is the only oficial release that contains Our Frank)
1991_singyourlifevhs_jp_1.jpg

Flax has everything.
---------------

www.raphaellambach.tk

:)What about the James Dean book Morrissey wrote, i have that, anybody else managed to get hold of it? x

Does anyone have the Ignore Me cd has the 45 print on it?

Sure do. The exact same disc is used for the Aussie cardsleeve version. I can point you in the right direction if you really want one (the Ignore Me promo CD that is).

Last edited:
Mine is a Dutch release.

I think that one of the hardest item I got was the "Hold on to your Friends" promo 7".

Strangely, I found 2 copies of the "That's entertainment" cds promo easier.

Last edited:
I have ten different CD versions of The More You Ignore Me... I am still missing Hold On To Your Friends promo 7", another member on these boards outbid me on the only one I have seen on ebay:mad: (I have not been collecting very long). I am sure one will pop up eventually...

I have ten different CD versions of The More You Ignore Me... I am still missing Hold On To Your Friends promo 7", another member on these boards outbid me on the only one I have seen on ebay:mad: (I have not been collecting very long). I am sure one will pop up eventually...

We have to be patient to get some rare items and sometimes the patience can last several years :(

But I want it now, and I can not wait;)

Ouija 3" CD
1989_ouijacd3_1.jpg
and Suedehead 3"CD
1988_suedeheadcd_japan_1.jpg
are pretty hard... One thing that is not really that hard to find but can be a bit pricy is the Viva Hate promo box
1988_vivahate_promobox_1.jpg
, which is one of my favorite items.

I would also add Quarry Interview CD
2004_quarryinterviewcd_1.jpg
and the Earls Court US Promo CD (How Soon Is Now)
2005_howsoonisnowcd_promo_1.jpg

Ah and the Sing Your Life Japanese VHS EP (which is the only oficial release that contains Our Frank)
1991_singyourlifevhs_jp_1.jpg

I'm selling the promo 3" Suedehead CD here...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Sue...3|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Although it isn't that hard to find, the 'The Queen is Dead' Australian LP with the different version of 'Some Girls...' was the thing that took me longest to track down and I was most excited about finding.

I'm most looking for the double LP 'World Won't Listen' Australian LP nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom