Rare Moz stuff to locate

roky

Besides the usual Suedehead Dutch cd, Outside Tour cd, and Pregnant puzzle,
What do you think is the hardest to find?
Candle promo?
Ignore Me cd mispress with 45 on it?
HMV promos

Tell me what is/was your hardest MOZ item to find?

Ouija 3" CD
1989_ouijacd3_1.jpg
and Suedehead 3"CD
1988_suedeheadcd_japan_1.jpg
are pretty hard... One thing that is not really that hard to find but can be a bit pricy is the Viva Hate promo box
1988_vivahate_promobox_1.jpg
, which is one of my favorite items.

I would also add Quarry Interview CD
2004_quarryinterviewcd_1.jpg
and the Earls Court US Promo CD (How Soon Is Now)
2005_howsoonisnowcd_promo_1.jpg

Ah and the Sing Your Life Japanese VHS EP (which is the only oficial release that contains Our Frank)
1991_singyourlifevhs_jp_1.jpg

Last edited:
I would add the US My Love Life, Sing Your Life and We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful CD singles in fat jewelcases. Personally I am also yet to find Viva Hate and Bona Drag CDs on the Fame label, I have never seen any so for me they seem hard to find. Would love to see pictures of those.

What about the Tomorrow 1 track US promo, Wrong Note 3" and does anyone know if, even one copy of the bonus disc that was supposed to come with "Suedehead, Best Of" exist?
I still have not seen a Pregnant puzzle....Mikel, do you have one?

and also
Is there an "Ignore Me" card sleeve? I know the Australian "Hold On" is a card sleeve but I was wondering about the other

Well, the new Record Collector, out tomorrow, has a feature on Moz rarities, so we're told. If it's as good as The Smiths feature they did, it will be a good reference point.

Peter

and also
Is there an "Ignore Me" card sleeve? I know the Australian "Hold On" is a card sleeve but I was wondering about the other

I have an "Ignore Me" Australian card sleeve. The cover's in quite bad nick, but I got it for $1.

To me the Dutch cardsleeves for The More You Ignore Me and Hold On To Your Friends seem more scarce than their Australian counterparts. The Alma Matters cardsleeve seems to be even rarer. Also older CD-Rs for the Southpaw/Maladjusted singles/albums never seem to appear.

Btw, congrats to whoever just got the YOR CD-R from eil, I just missed it with minutes apparently:mad:

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

What about the Tomorrow 1 track US promo, Wrong Note 3" and does anyone know if, even one copy of the bonus disc that was supposed to come with "Suedehead, Best Of" exist?
I still have not seen a Pregnant puzzle....Mikel, do you have one?

Tomorrow promo, you mean this one?
1994_tomorrowcd_promo_1.jpg
1994_tomorrowcd_promo_2.jpg

Hard to find but not that rare. It will pop on ebay sooner or later. Usually goes for $25-35.

Same for Wrong 3".

Suedehead bonus disc doesn't exist. Only a promo folder.

I think he meant this

DSC01743.jpg

I'm still looking for:

- Quarry Interview CD
- No One Can Hold A Candle To You Promo

Item that took me longest to find:
- Motor Cycle Au Pair Boy vinyl (SPM 29)

Well, just picked it up, and it's a great article by Billy Albert, lots of pictures on unreleased Smiths stuff. If anyone aborad wants a copy let me know, and I'll get one for you.

Cheers,

Peter

P.S I'll hold off scans for a while, let the magazine sell.

how many pages does it cover ... they have done a few articals recently, i'm off out to buy it

To me the Dutch cardsleeves for The More You Ignore Me and Hold On To Your Friends seem more scarce than their Australian counterparts. The Alma Matters cardsleeve seems to be even rarer. Also older CD-Rs for the Southpaw/Maladjusted singles/albums never seem to appear.

Btw, congrats to whoever just got the YOR CD-R from eil, I just missed it with minutes apparently:mad:

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01741.jpg
Thanks for the post Mikel,
I didn't know there was a Dutch cardsleeve for those..
Nice puzzle:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom