Morrissey Central "RAQUEL WELCH, RIP" (February 15, 2023)

RAQUEL WELCH, RIP

Terry-O-NEILL-Raquel-Welch-on-the-Cross--colour--1675443055.jpg

Another excellent selection of a picture. I like to think Morrissey is choosing these, not Rayner.

yessir, that was one good looking broad. didnt appeal to me in particular, not really my type, but one good looking broad nonetheless. thats what they should put on her tombstone: one good looking broad.

Another excellent selection of a picture. I like to think Morrissey is choosing these, not Rayner.
no, it's awful. it's offensive to my lord, for one thing--and NOT in a good way-- and for another thing, it looks like she's been smeared with shit (but maybe that's just her coloring). that annoying bird's picture was much better.

the greatest of all the sex symbols of yesteryear,marilyn monroe may have been better looking but for sheer sex appeal im going for raquel,stunning in front of and off camera.woman these days all look the same.heres a few of my all-time favourites.
susan george.
susan penhaligon.
agnetha from abba.
olivia newton john.
funny how they all have the same blonde looks.

Unfortunately DM have named their upcoming album "Memento Mori", otherwise I think it would have been the appropriate one for #teammorrissey and their weekly obituaries. Semidramatic enough.

the greatest of all the sex symbols of yesteryear,marilyn monroe may have been better looking but for sheer sex appeal im going for raquel,stunning in front of and off camera.woman these days all look the same.heres a few of my all-time favourites.
susan george.
susan penhaligon.
agnetha from abba.
olivia newton john.
Barbara Bach is one of my faves…

susan george.
susan penhaligon.
agnetha from abba.
olivia newton john.

The problem with these celebrity beauty competitions is so much of it is down to how famous they are or have been. This is reflected in Ranker (which is surprisingly respectable):

My pick would be Emma Samms in her prime. She's best known for being the second actress to play Fallon Carrington Colby on Dynasty in the 1980s. A near-perfect specimen of womanhood back in the day and entirely natural to boot (no implants required). The trouble is she isn't famous enough to ever get on an all-time beauty list.

RIP Raquel Welch

Many, many years ago she spent an afternoon signing copies of her autobiography at a book shop in Manchester, may even have been WH Smiths in the Arndale.

Anyway, it was during that time when she spent quite a bit of time in the UK on account of her daughter's marriage to the Yorkshire fast bowler, Fred Trueman

raq 2.jpg

We were working on publicity and we had tea with her.

It was, we recall, possibly the one and only time in a life of rampant buggery and rough trade that Sullivan briefly regretted the hand that life had dealt him.

Only for a minute, mind.

She was a delight.

Unfortunately DM have named their upcoming album "Memento Mori", otherwise I think it would have been the appropriate one for #teammorrissey and their weekly obituaries. Semidramatic enough.

DM's Andy Fletcher died last year, and it just feels like this will be their final release. Martin Gore recently commented on how the title more-or-less 'doesn't mean what you would think it means' - but some of us know better.

RIP Racquel Welch. Stunning. I saw her on The Muppets once, yes...The Muppets.

Many, many years ago she spent an afternoon signing copies of her autobiography at a book shop in Manchester, may even have been WH Smiths in the Arndale.

Anyway, it was during that time when she spent quite a bit of time in the UK on account of her daughter's marriage to the Yorkshire fast bowler, Fred Trueman

View attachment 88883

We were working on publicity and we had tea with her.

It was, we recall, possibly the one and only time in a life of rampant buggery and rough trade that Sullivan briefly regretted the hand that life had dealt him.

Only for a minute, mind.

She was a delight.
Fred Trueman's son. Can you imagine Fred pounding up to Raquel's wickets before she smashed him for six over a long boundary? Eh? It don't bear thinking about. We met Geoffrey Boycott once: he was a twat.

She was a top bird for sure .
Didn't she go to one of Ms gigs or was that someone else ? Tell you what being a couple of years from 60 is scary as feck

susan george.
susan penhaligon.
agnetha from abba.
olivia newton john.
Olivia Newton John (esp. in Grease)
Jane Seymour (esp. in Live & Let Die and Somewhere In Time)
Ana De Armas (in Blonde and in Bond)
Jenna Coleman (from Doctor Who)
Belinda Carlilse
The actress (in The Cure's Charlotte Sometimes video - can't find her name - NOT Janet Smith)
Grace Kelly (in everything)

As a youngster I thought Linda Carter as Wonder Woman was unreal, and Lindsey Wagner in Bionic Woman and Joanna Lumley in Sapphire & Steel and New Avengers.

Now before some unchatty bot moves me to the Off-Topic Phantom Zone (like they did my Raquel R.I.P thread) please consider that our Moz completely agrees with my list. Obviously.

Last edited:
Olivia Newton John (esp. in Grease)
Jane Seymour (esp. in Live & Let Die and Somewhere In Time)
Ana De Armas (in Blonde and in Bond)
Jenna Coleman (from Doctor Who)
Belinda Carlilse
The actress (in The Cure's Charlotte Sometimes video - can't find her name - NOT Janet Smith)
Grace Kelly (in everything)

As a youngster I thought Linda Carter as Wonder Woman was unreal, and Lindsey Wagner in Bionic Woman and Joanna Lumley in Sapphire & Steel and New Avengers.

Now before some unchatty bot moves me to the Off-Topic Phantom Zone (like they did my Raquel R.I.P thread) please consider that our Moz completely agrees with my list. Obviously.

And Debbie Harry

6D9E64F6-88AA-444C-8B2E-39E2DF9422D0.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom