Rant Rant Rant!!!!

Bassist-In-A-Tutu

:DTonight I lost my Moza verginity! My first gig. Blew me away! Brilliant.

Some all time favourites, like Jack the Ripper! Amazing! And stretch out and wate, and girfriend in a coma! How soon is now!!! Un-dukcing-beleivable. And I was dancing away like a loon to The Loop! and and and... It's now 1:24 am and I don't know how th ehell I will ever get to sleep! Last of the famous international pl;ayboys was the encore, and I'M STILL SINGING IT! My voice is almost gone from yelling and cheering and singing. Man, what a MAN!!! :D

English blood Irish heart, Why don't you find out for yourself.... And some new stuff, I'm going to wrap my arms arround Paris, is it called? And the new single - can't even remember what that's called.

Dudes, amazing night! And I'm going back in Sunday for a seccond dose! I just had to come on here and rant about it, there is no one else arround to talk to! So you all got the short straw, I'm afraid! lol

Everyone there left buzzing! And to think, my stupid friends didn't want to come because "He is sooo depressing! WTF!?!?!? This has been one of the best nights ever!

Brilliant! :D

Last edited:
That's how people grow up... knew I'd remember! Loved that!
And life is a pigsty, dedicated to Heath Ledger! How amazing is that?!?!?

Oh, I love you all, your my best friends ever!!!

(Do you get the feeling that large beer I'm dringking to help me sleep is starting to kick in!?) ;)

He he

:D

:DTonight I lost my Moza verginity! My first gig. Blew me away! Brilliant.

Some all time favourites, like Jack the Ripper! Amazing! And stretch out and wate, and girfriend in a coma! How soon is now!!! Un-dukcing-beleivable. And I was dancing away like a loon to The Loop! and and and... It's now 1:24 am and I don't know how th ehell I will ever get to sleep! Last of the famous international pl;ayboys was the encore, and I'M STILL SINGING IT! My voice is almost gone from yelling and cheering and singing. Man, what a MAN!!! :D

English blood Irish heart, Why don't you find out for yourself.... And some new stuff, I'm going to wrap my arms arround Paris, is it called? And the new single - can't even remember what that's called.

Dudes, amazing night! And I'm going back in Sunday for a seccond dose! I just had to come on here and rant about it, there is no one else arround to talk to! So you all got the short straw, I'm afraid! lol

Everyone there left buzzing! And to think, my stupid friends didn't want to come because "He is sooo depressing! WTF!?!?!? This has been one of the best nights ever!

Brilliant! :D

...but did you have a good time?!! ;)

Brothers and Sisters...let us rejoice for another convert has come to the church of Moz!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! :D

Glad to hear you had a good time. I saw Moz the first time in September 1997 and I was hooked...I mean, I had always loved his music but once I saw him live, that was it for me. I have to see him at least once anytime he is in the Chicago area. Last year was good for me, I saw him 4 times from November of 2006 to October of 2007.

Congrats again!!

I just managed to drag myself out of bed. Starting to remember more about it! It was so funny.... In How Soon is Now he sang

There's club and you want to go, you could meet somebody who actually likes you!
So you go and you stand on your own, you leave on your own, and you go home and you cry - what a surprise!

Fantastic!

In the words of ht egrat man hmself...."Now my heart is full!" :)

And it was so good to hear Jack the Ripper - that is one of my all time favourite Moz songs. In fact - I'm going to put it on realy loud right now, plug in my Bass guitar and play like to loon for a while. :D

Come on Sunday! I'm back again. Any one here going to be there? Fancy fighting your way to the front with me?

He He :D

last night was spectacular wasn't it :D

it was the third time I'd seen him, but the first time I'd got down the front - I'm far too old for that sort of thing really, but my teenage brain kicked in ;)

the crowd were great, even when getting an arm in the neck, people said sorry!

I'll be back down there again on sunday :D