RANK SPECULATION: Morrissey & The Jaguares in Richmond 03/12?

Just got an email from The National, the Richmond venue where Morrissey's going to be playing on March 13th. The Jaguares, a Mexican rock band for whom Morrissey opened a few times 2002, is playing there the previous night. Morrissey has nothing scheduled that night, so I wonder whether he'll catch their show. Too bad Richmond's just a tad too far a drive for me to pop down both nights to see whether I'm right.

Just got an email from The National, the Richmond venue where Morrissey's going to be playing on March 13th. The Jaguares, a Mexican rock band for whom Morrissey opened a few times 2002, is playing there the previous night. Morrissey has nothing scheduled that night, so I wonder whether he'll catch their show. Too bad Richmond's just a tad too far a drive for me to pop down both nights to see whether I'm right.

We needed a whole new thread to discuss this?

:rolleyes:

gfy-tshirt.jpg

:D

sounds worthwhile , why not go down a day early and stay the night

Alas... either Morrissey is the Phantom of the National or else he's in a hotel somewhere recovering from his illness still. I got my hopes up when the ticket said "Jaguares with a special guest", but no special guest ever appeared.

Good concert though. Thumbs up to listening to a band that I can't understand. I'm not sure if it's just because I can't understand Spanish, but I thought their songs sounded like a Salvador Dali painting in the dark. And they were supporting Amnesty International's efforts at the show.

Back
Top Bottom