Randy Quaid and the Star Whackers

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I don't point this out to mock. It's just time to stop or move onto something different and new when it's reached this level of bizarreness. Pharoh would agree. :rolleyes:

t1larg.quaids.gi.jpg

Randy & Evi Quaid: We're running for our lives

Randy and Evi Quaid insist they aren't mentally unstable, using drugs or lying about being pursued by a mysterious and deadly group of celebrity-extorting assassins.

The Quaids -- who were arrested last month in Canada and are due in court Tuesday in California after allegedly squatting in and wrecking their former Santa Barbara home -- spoke about their fears Monday on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"I genuinely feel these people are trying to kill us," Evi Quaid said. "We are refugees ... We are Hollywood refugees."

"They follow us, they tail us," Randy Quaid said of the "star whackers" from whom the couple claim to be running. "They tag our cell phone, they hack our computer." He added: "We're not faking it. We're confronting it."

The Oscar-nominated actor, 60, and his wife -- who were also previously accused of skipping out on a hotel bill -- denied that they were on drugs or mentally unstable. They also said other celebrities could be in danger, including Mel Gibson, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

Randy Quaid added that it was "very possible that Heath Ledger could have been murdered" by the group, which he said is seeking to make cash by assassinating celebrities.

"It's possible for people to gain control of every facet of your life," he said.

Added Evi Quaid: "They are businessmen. It's the mafia. It's organized crime."

CNN.com article

:crazy: X 1000000000000000000000000000000

I predict they will have their own reality t.v show within 6 months.:rolleyes:

Anyone who can so earnestly describe themselves as 'Hollywood refugees' needs a slap. A really really BIG slap.

Maybe they could travel abroad (Rwanda or many dozens of other places - take your pick), meet some genuine refugees and get a bit of perspective.

Knob-heads.

But yeah - sadly I think you're all right - they'll have their own show on E! soon enough.

Nooooo! They can't take Kendra's spot! She's my guilty pleasure!!! :p

Interesting.

Mrs Quaid could come and hide out under my bed if she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom