Random Pictures

i think this thread and the boner thread have merged.

in my mind at least.

lymphedema2060802smallbw7.jpg
:D I'm glad I don't have this.

Well, there goes any possibility of merging this with the boner thread. :p

i see your foot and raise you this foot:

EasternEuropeanSkinCondition2.jpg

and a close up! :sick:

3333333.jpg
Haha, awesome. I wonder what it feels like to have that? Not sure if I wanna find out.

Anyway, this is the closest to ewfeet I've got on hand, legs, but I think you'll find it sufficient,
2zdx8yg.jpg

1z4loom.jpg

Those are maggots btw

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :sick:

I don't do maggots. Unfortunately, I see them a lot in my line of work.

Haha, awesome. I wonder what it feels like to have that? Not sure if I wanna find out.

Anyway, this is the closest to ewfeet I've got on hand, legs, but I think you'll find it sufficient,
2zdx8yg.jpg

1z4loom.jpg

Those are maggots btw

the worst case i have found so far,this shit is nuts,haha,i am never ever going to complain about a pimple again.:p:sick:

Lewandowsky.jpg

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :sick:

I don't do maggots. Unfortunately, I see them a lot in my line of work.
Ack! That is unfortunate. Maggots annoy me.
Apparently that dude in the pictures legs were fine, I read that they washed the maggots away and they had eaten away the gangrene or whatever.

Anyway, this guy's mouth looks like Terence's favorite feets. Sorta. Not really.

2100syd.jpg

the worst case i have found so far,this shit is nuts,haha,i am never ever going to complain about a pimple again.:p:sick:
Lewandowsky.jpg

Hell yeah tree people :guitar: They're like Druids in World of Warcraft, TREE FORM!

2h30rao.jpg

(i'm aware i'm going to hell, but my lack of pity and excess of bad taste will never cease)

Tags
art buzzeta: best thread dead people funny graphic humour photo random sick silly sooooo not frinky thank god for spoiler tag thnx internetz wank material
Back
Top Bottom