Random Morrissey That I Need

prue4ever

Can't Stop Feeling
hey,

these are the only Moz songs i don't have, could anyone send me any of these songs please:

A Song From Under The Floorboards
Born To Hang
Drive-In Sunday
Ganglord
Good Looking Man At Town
Human Being
I Am Two People
I Knew I Was Next
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Let The Right One Slip In
Mexico
My Life Is A Series Of People Saying Goodbye
Never Played Symphonies
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Sweetie-Pie
Teenage Dad On His Estates

thanks! :)

slagging is always fun, but at the moment, i have no way of buying them (and wont for a long while), and i would if i could, but i can't.

Last edited:
I'm afraid courtesy of the forum, you are not supposed to ask the albums and tracks which are easily found from shops and download sites.

If you don't have money, you can save up and get them later.

Thank you very much for your considerations.

im sorry, i just really wanted to have some of these songs, and theres nowhere around that sells moz albums (ive checked).

so, heres a request that ive checked on those sites provided, and im not sure if its on the setlist, but at the National Stadium (4/27/91), was there suppost to be a Playboys in the concert? i downloaded it but it wasnt on there. so if it was on there, could someone please send it to me. thanks

hey,

these are the only Moz songs i don't have, could anyone send me any of these songs please:

A Song From Under The Floorboards
Born To Hang
Drive-In Sunday
Ganglord
Good Looking Man At Town
Human Being
I Am Two People
I Knew I Was Next
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Let The Right One Slip In
Mexico
My Life Is A Series Of People Saying Goodbye
Never Played Symphonies
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Sweetie-Pie
Teenage Dad On His Estates

thanks! :)

you could get half of those if you get the YATQ with the bonus b-sides. you could order it online. certainly you could scrounge up 16.99 or however much it costs.

ok, we've gone through this, Marred.
Can someone answer my question about the live "Playboys" that i asked about a few posts back?

Back
Top Bottom