Random Morrissey mention: Natasha Lyonne in LA Confidential Mag

RobLand

Visitor since 1997
“In my early days of getting clean, Chloe [Sevigny] would show up in an oversize Morrissey T-shirt just to make sure I would leave the house. We’d go to the beach. She’d peel off into a bikini. I’d be in eight layers of black, smoking a cigarette going, ‘I’m outside in sunlight, OK? What more do you want from me?’”

https://digital.modernluxury.com/publication/?m=49666&l=1&p=&pn={"issue_id":598356,"page":0}

I reckon The California Son louves this magauzine secound only to Variety as his favouurite. Not like soume foreign Brittiush bull ox c*** tit wacker rag the Guardian. Reckon it's fooking amazin' whaut The California Son means to the people of his hometown Moz Angeles. Reckon he could be the mayor of LA and still taulk with his fake Brittiush accent in public so he could keeup the mporium uk side gig and keeup gettiung monuey from foreigners inn nnnn n nnnnnnn nnnnnn n n nnnnn it.

I reckon The California Son louves this magauzine secound only to Variety as his favouurite. Not like soume foreign Brittiush bull ox c*** tit wacker rag the Guardian. Reckon it's fooking amazin' whaut The California Son means to the people of his hometown Moz Angeles. Reckon he could be the mayor of LA and still taulk with his fake Brittiush accent in public so he could keeup the mporium uk side gig and keeup gettiung monuey from foreigners inn nnnn n nnnnnnn nnnnnn n n nnnnn it.

Well, no. But, ok.

Loved Lyonne in Slums of Beverly Hills. Course I love Alan Arkin and Marisa Tormei was great, too.

Plus there’s the famous vibrator scene

Back
Top Bottom