Rah 27/10 Roll Call

Isabella Bolin

I've been looking for this kind of thread but couldn't find one.

I'm leaving Sweden for London in october to see Morrissey in royal albert hall.
I'm going by myself and would like to know if there's anything I should think about, when to bee there, and if there's some sort of forum-get together.
I'd like any other related tips to someone who like Morrissey and staying in London for a week.
Excuse my bad english
Thank you.

Re: Rah 27/10

I dont have tickets for this but am contemplating turning up to see if anyone has any spares to sell in the queue, or even possibly touts, how much do you reckon they would be selling for. I was shocked at the prices the Brixton tickets were being sold at outside, but this will be much more sought after I realise, any estimates people?

I dont have tickets for this but am contemplating turning up to see if anyone has any spares to sell in the queue, or even possibly touts, how much do you reckon they would be selling for. I was shocked at the prices the Brixton tickets were being sold at outside, but this will be much more sought after I realise, any estimates people?

If you keep checking RAH, Ticketmaster and SeeTickets site, you'll be able to get a ticket.

Usually RAH releases stalls tickets nearer the time of event.

I'll be attending! I'm going on my own so it'd be nice to have some company!!

Last edited:
I'll be there to !!! I saw arena tickets going for 250 a few weeks back on a ticket exchange site. Check seatwave and ebay for tickets. You might get them cheaper. :)

Rah sold out?

Hi,

Did anybody by RECENTLY (I mean, this week for instance) a ticket from the royal albert hall or are they really sold out now?
Don't want to buy a ticket from someone making money of it on ebay

Re: Rah sold out?

Hi,

Did anybody by RECENTLY (I mean, this week for instance) a ticket from the royal albert hall or are they really sold out now?
Don't want to buy a ticket from someone making money of it on ebay

Some people already advised you to ring RAH box office in August because they booked tickets from there.

You still have a chance to get stalls ticket if you keep checking RAH site.

Most of eBay sellers do not have STANDING tickets in hand because Ticketmaster and SeeTickets didn't post them.

i`m flying from amsterdam tomorrow. london is great. visiting an old good friend also, do you know some good pubs with a late licence? near camden or rah?

I'm going all by myself tomorrow, so please come say hi and keep me company! I'll be in glasses wearing a black coat and black converses :)

Back
Top Bottom